Reviewing price data or charts

A place to discuss anything.
LiberalEvidentialist

Hi all,

Is there a way of reviewing the traded prices of a selection after an event has taken been settled. A simple chart in jpg form would suffice, but I'll take what I'm given.

The situation is that I have an automation strategy set up in the 30 minutes prior to the off of a horse race. I'd simply like to able analyse, at least on a basic level, the performance of my traded selection during that time.

I'm hoping there's something in bet angel or elsewhere that can help me achieve that.
xtrader16

https://app.bfcharts.co.uk/?lang=en

I used to use this website but I haven't for a while not sure if it still works.
Dallas

LiberalEvidentialist wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:19 pm
Hi all,

Is there a way of reviewing the traded prices of a selection after an event has taken been settled. A simple chart in jpg form would suffice, but I'll take what I'm given.

The situation is that I have an automation strategy set up in the 30 minutes prior to the off of a horse race. I'd simply like to able analyse, at least on a basic level, the performance of my traded selection during that time.

I'm hoping there's something in bet angel or elsewhere that can help me achieve that.
You could use a data capture spreadsheet and capture the information you want at the intervals you want - then do much more than just plot charts
There are several you can download in the data section
viewforum.php?f=54

This is an easy to use no frills one
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=2385

Or this one which tracks your P/L
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16632

Return to “General discussion”