Bet365 CEO Pay Denise Coates

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

Emmson wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:41 pm
Lemmy came from Stoke Slash was born there.

I generally deprecate towns and cities being called shitholes, in those towns and cities are people with dignity and pride. Southern snobs love that line.
I used to call the place where I was brought up a shithole (unjustly and only because I hadn't explored the worse parts of London), but it was a reflection on the place, not the people.
Crazyskier

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:33 pm
Kai wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:33 pm
At this point you're just asking for Reverend CS to come in and preach against buggery FFS Dex, get a hold of yourself man.
It's Easter, he'll be in church all weekend. :)
Evening all :D

Actually we still can't worship indoors, at least not with others yet. I did however watch a fascinating documentary this morning retracing the steps of Christ from his birth in Nazareth, to his crucifixion in Golgotha, then into the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem, where lies his tomb and the site of his resurrection that we (mostly) all celebrate this Sunday. It was presented by a fabulous Scottish artist named Lachlan Goudie, and the second part then traced the life of his Mother, the Virgin Mary, and explored her eventful life and why she was even mentioned in the Qur'an, indeed, the only woman mentioned there.

It was called Painting the Holy Land on BBC2 and is available on the iPlayer I believe, for those who missed it.

CS
Derek27

Crazyskier wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:07 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Kai wrote:
At this point you're just asking for Reverend CS to come in and preach against buggery FFS Dex, get a hold of yourself man.

Actually we still can't worship indoors, at least not with others yet. I did however watch a fascinating documentary this morning retracing the steps of Christ from his birth in Nazareth, to his crucifixion in Golgotha, then into the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem, where lies his tomb and the site of his resurrection that we (mostly) all celebrate this Sunday. It was presented by a fabulous Scottish artist named Lachlan Goudie, and the second part then traced the life of his Mother, the Virgin Mary, and explored her eventful life and why she was even mentioned in the Qur'an, indeed, the only woman mentioned there.

It was called Painting the Holy Land on BBC2 and is available on the iPlayer I believe, for those who missed it.

CS
Thanks, I'll watch it right away. How could I have been so stupid to miss it! :)
Kai

Crazyskier wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
Kai wrote:

CS
Good ebening Reverend :)

Trust me, it's best you don't know what Derek's been watching lately, lewd films called Nude Nuns With Big Guns or some such. And what's worse, he's even been ranting about how they're not lewd enough!!!

He is truly beyond salvation. Needs a proper telling-off I tell you!
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:08 am
Good ebening Reverend :)

Trust me, it's best you don't know what Derek's been watching lately, lewd films called Nude Nuns With Big Guns or some such. And what's worse, he's even been ranting about how they're not lewd enough!!!

He is truly beyond salvation. Needs a proper telling-off I tell you!
There was no buggery in it, just lesbians. :)
Derek27

Crazyskier wrote:
Actually we still can't worship indoors, at least not with others yet.
Hasn't stopped these guys.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-shut- ... s-12264608

I can understand people's fury at the police, for not fining the attendees £200 each and the organisers £10K. :lol:
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:10 am
I can understand people's fury at the police, for not fining the attendees £200 each and the organisers £10K. :lol:
They can't fine the organiser, the police computer won't accept "Omnipresent" as a valid contact address.
Screenshot_12.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General discussion”