Strategy/Edge poll

A place to discuss anything.

If someone gave you a profitable strategy would you have an edge?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:29 pm

Yes.
42%
No.
58%

Total votes: 33
jimibt

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:04 pm
jimibt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:57 pm
Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:54 pm

reading between the lines with what you’re saying Pat I think you’re right
And so it came to pass that all differences were set aside. Jokes 'Aside' I hope. je sais hope...

Let the record show that I've never had any differences with Korattt :)
noted - and suddenly, in a flash, harmony was restored.. :?

ok -guys, it's up to US, we know how to behave as grown ups (ok, i'm working on it)- but, lets get BA forum back on track - egos on the sidelines!!

l8r fellow dementors!!
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:00 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:34 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:58 pm
I do not have an issue with anyone. I may disagree on things but that doesn't fester into an issue.
Of course you're not arguing, you're just disagreeing with everyone. You don't have an issue with anyone which is why you keep needing to say it.

By the way, I'm not drunk. ;)
Not everyone. I've said it in a direct response & in general which was prompted by Kai's comment, its very true what he said.

Why not? The weekend is nearly over, this isn't the time to be sober, get a move on.
I've only just started drinking. :D I was making the point that the only time anyone uses the words "I'm not drunk" is when they're drunk! If you keep saying you don't have an issue with anyone it can sound as though you've got an issue. :)
andy28

As a Newbie send me your best strategies and I will trial them and will get back to you with my results 1 year from now ;)

Imo for a newbie anything like this would be short lived, I maybe wrong but if you were to just sit on your hands not refining/updating any strategy would lead you from the penthouse to the outhouse sooner rather than later. I am learning there is no substitute for doing the hard yards behind any strategy

Return to “General discussion”