Strategy/Edge poll

A place to discuss anything.

If someone gave you a profitable strategy would you have an edge?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:29 pm

Yes.
42%
No.
58%

Total votes: 33
jamesg46

I think its a good idea, so I'm following along. A change of scenery or at least a break from the forum. Give it time for others to build up some quality content instead of me and the usual suspects talking bollox all the time. I think a few are tired of it, so a break for them as much as me.
Kai

jimibt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:02 pm
i put the dadism down to a casual mistake i made when navigating the corridors of one of our revered institutions here in the UK...
Careful now Jim :D Don't want you to get banned for dadjokes, that would shirley be a first!
Korattt

in theory with reference to this topic in particular, I think absolutely every member on here should be singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak.. they’ll always be those that go against the grain and it’s those that we profit from, those who think they know better
jimibt

Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:20 pm
in theory with reference to this topic in particular, I think absolutely every member on here should be singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak..
Agreed, we're better than 'this'
Korattt

jimibt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:24 pm
Korattt wrote:
in theory with reference to this topic in particular, I think absolutely every member on here should be singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak..
everyone on here should be on the plus side, not focusing on the negative, be like on the same level, looking up not looking down on one another
Kai

No need for doom and gloom.

I had some fun today at least, stuck in self-isolation on Easter, so appreciate the company ladies and gents ;) Decent day of trading too apparently.

And as for getting along, maybe think of it as a challenge :lol: I'm sure it's possible, unless you want Derek as admin *shudders*

Happy Easter
goat68

Vote cast! Although I've not read the last 10 pages of the thread as i've been busy eating Chocolate..., but i think the resounding no from me is due to execution, since although no-one's actually blatantly given me a profitable strategy, i've had a lot of "pointers", and especially with manual trading i've totally failed in "execution" !
Trader Pat

Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:29 pm
jimibt wrote:
Korattt wrote:
everyone on here should be on the plus side, not focusing on the negative, be like on the same level, looking up not looking down on one another

That world doesn't exist unless you live in a commune somewhere. Least of all somewhere like here where we're all in competition with each other to varying degrees.

I don't exist on any other forum but this one but I'd imagine most consist of different personality types with different opinions and while the best environment would be one where everyone can respect each others opinions you'll always have people who make things personal or those who try to provoke others. Likewise you'll have people who are over sensitive and those who take things too much too heart. I see myself as someone who doesn't take myself seriously but someone who will stand up for himself at the same time.

I've learned lots of things from this forum and the people on it over the years but one thing I've learned above all else is that a forum booze up would be a disaster :D
Korattt

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:03 pm
Korattt wrote:
jimibt wrote:

“That world doesn't exist unless you live in a commune”
Pat, with respect I think you’ve missed the point, was just trying to put a positive spin on things
Trader Pat

Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:20 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Korattt wrote:

Pat, with respect I think you’ve missed the point, was just trying to put a positive spin on things

I get that and you're right its not a dig at you and I didn't mean it to come across so sarky but I don't think what you describe is possible in a competitive environment.
Korattt

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:43 pm
Korattt wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

I get that and you're right its not a dig at you and I didn't mean it to come across so sarky but I don't think what you describe is possible in a competitive environment.
reading between the lines with what you’re saying Pat I think you’re right
jimibt

Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:54 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Korattt wrote:

And so it came to pass that all differences were set aside. Jokes 'Aside' I hope. je sais hope...
Korattt

jimibt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:57 pm
Korattt wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

And so it came to pass that all differences were set aside. Jokes 'Aside' I hope. je sais hope...
we all can get along Jim I’m sure of it?
🤜🏻🤛🏽
jimibt

Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:59 pm
jimibt wrote:
Korattt wrote:

we all can get along Jim I’m sure of it?
🤜🏻🤛🏽
yup, and this is how - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LomY6nW ... aifamMusic :D

peace out all...
Trader Pat

jimibt wrote:
Korattt wrote:
Trader Pat wrote:

Let the record show that I've never had any differences with Korattt :)

Return to “General discussion”