Strategy/Edge poll

A place to discuss anything.

If someone gave you a profitable strategy would you have an edge?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:29 pm

Yes.
42%
No.
58%

Total votes: 33
Korattt

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:44 pm
Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:51 pm
it’s only this afternoon I’ve realised that an edge can pop out of nowhere 🤔
Sounds like you need a pair of Derek's trunks
think I’ll pass on that thanks.. (no offence Degsy)
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:34 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:58 pm
I do not have an issue with anyone. I may disagree on things but that doesn't fester into an issue.
Of course you're not arguing, you're just disagreeing with everyone. You don't have an issue with anyone which is why you keep needing to say it.

By the way, I'm not drunk. ;)
Not everyone. I've said it in a direct response & in general which was prompted by Kai's comment, its very true what he said.

Why not? The weekend is nearly over, this isn't the time to be sober, get a move on.
ShaunWhite

41% vs 59% so far. So the answer is a resounding 'Maybe'. Who'd a thought that would be the outcome, it's been the outcome of every binary referendum for years now. There's just too many ways to trade and too many people doing it to have a definative answer to anything.....probably.

(I didn't especially need that mental image of Derek's trunks Pat, thanks for that. :? )
Trader Pat

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:01 pm
41% vs 59% so far. So the answer is a resounding 'Maybe'. Who'd a thought that would be the outcome, it's been the outcome of every binary referendum for years now. There's just too many ways to trade and too many people doing it to have a definative answer to anything.....probably.

(I didn't especially need that mental image of Derek's trunks Pat, thanks for that. :? )
No need to thank me, you're most welcome :D
Kai

Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:42 pm
think I’m gonna come off this forum
Reminds me of high school most of the time :) The memories are still relatively fresh.
greenmark

Korattt wrote:
Korattt you are amongst the last that should leave this forum.
jimibt

Korattt wrote:
snap!! - i said it a few weeks go and got lambasted by a few for it, BUT - the quality has just gone down and it's become a bickering panel.. i know i can be unhelpful with ky *funny* interjections (for which i take resonsibility), but it is a squabble-fest..
Trader Pat

Sorry gents

Going forward I'll try my best to keep my posts on topic and avoid the personal back and forths
Kai

jimibt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:32 pm
Korattt wrote:
snap!! - i said it a few weeks go and got lambasted by a few for it, BUT - the quality has just gone down and it's become a bickering panel.. i know i can be unhelpful with ky *funny* interjections (for which i take resonsibility), but it is a squabble-fest..
Wasn't aware it's been that bad, but I doubt you had anything to do with it Jimbo, your only crime is being a dadjoke enthusiast, but I am one as well so it can't be that bad :D If you remember those tests we have the same personality :)

I guess it's settled then, Peter gives Derek moderator powers and he removes all the personal bickering stuff. Job done.
jimibt

Kai wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:44 pm
jimibt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:32 pm
Korattt wrote:
Wasn't aware it's been that bad, but I doubt you had anything to do with it Jimbo, your only crime is being a dadjoke enthusiast, but I am one as well so it can't be that bad :D If you remember those tests we have the same personality :)

I guess it's settled then, Peter gives Derek moderator powers and he removes all the personal bickering stuff. Job done.

tbh -i put the dadism down to a casual mistake i made when navigating the corridors of one of our revered institutions here in the UK. was walking down the corridor and there was a fork with two choices, to the left, a lecture on daoism, to the right, dadism. never being great with spacial awareness, the rest is of course mystery (never been great with slepping either) :D

and yeah, as for personality identity - i kinda recall that we both came out as authortatrian, contrarian right wing fight mongers :D

i'll get me coat!!
jamesg46

I think its a good idea, so I'm following along. A change of scenery or at least a break from the forum. Give it time for others to build up some quality content instead of me and the usual suspects talking bollox all the time. I think a few are tired of it, so a break for them as much as me.
Kai

jimibt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:02 pm
i put the dadism down to a casual mistake i made when navigating the corridors of one of our revered institutions here in the UK...
Careful now Jim :D Don't want you to get banned for dadjokes, that would shirley be a first!
Korattt

in theory with reference to this topic in particular, I think absolutely every member on here should be singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak.. they’ll always be those that go against the grain and it’s those that we profit from, those who think they know better
jimibt

Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:20 pm
in theory with reference to this topic in particular, I think absolutely every member on here should be singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak..
Agreed, we're better than 'this'
Korattt

jimibt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:24 pm
Korattt wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:20 pm
in theory with reference to this topic in particular, I think absolutely every member on here should be singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak..
Agreed, we're better than 'this'
everyone on here should be on the plus side, not focusing on the negative, be like on the same level, looking up not looking down on one another

Return to “General discussion”