BetJetPro - a new trading software

A place to discuss anything.
Trader Pat

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:02 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:25 pm
Katie Hopkins and The Old Centaur employee are the only two people to block me on Twitter.

I can't find a pride emoji! :D
What a pairing that is :lol:
:D
Eyesnack

Hi

I for one would find the TPD of use wouldnt' mind paying a bit extra for the sotfware if this was incorporated :D :D :D
wearthefoxhat

Ok, I was curious and there's a trial period, so I thought I'd take a look.

Was a bit glitchy/laggy/sticky, maybe it was the API at times, maybe it was the software. I did find something on there, In-Play, that worked well for the whole day. (Beginners luck?) Manually traded, using gaps to trade out, let it ride if appropriate. A little time consuming though, so I took small breaks

IMO, IP is about momentum and riding the wave, and maybe, with my own experience trading IP, I could spot certain things as they develop. The Bet Angel IP trader is excellent for that too and in my view a lot smoother to use.

Page1.png
Page 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rik

Eyesnack wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:40 pm
Hi

I for one would find the TPD of use wouldnt' mind paying a bit extra for the sotfware if this was incorporated :D :D :D
Impressed with the betmoverpro inrunning tool, thats better than TPD even i found
sniffer66

rik wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:51 am
Eyesnack wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:40 pm
Hi

Impressed with the betmoverpro inrunning tool, thats better than TPD even i found
I have a friend who swears by Betmover for inplay. Its using the TPD satellite data

Another vote for getting the TPD data into BA
Deeppockets

+1
Archery1969

I think getting TPD data into BA will be expensive, Betmover is £100 per month or £600 a year. :o
NegC

The native Mac version is the only appeal for me.

I'd love a Mac client for BA
jamesg46

I didn't realise BetMover existed until now. Looks to have some good features, par time & sectionals with 200ms feed from track to screen is impressive.

I like the steamers/drifters daily overview, Nice idea. I think I may knock up my own version of that in Guardian.

Gotta be worth the money just as an add on to BA software (if you're an inplay trader). The speed of Servants and close to live feed is/would or could be a powerful combination.
LeTiss

I know I've contributed to this thread......by taking the piss out of the almighty Aussie, however, I think it's disrespectful to Peter and his team by talking about a rival software on his forum :roll:
jamesg46

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:34 pm
I know I've contributed to this thread......by taking the piss out of the almighty Aussie, however, I think it's disrespectful to Peter and his team by talking about a rival software on his forum :roll:
I don't think it is a rival to BA. BA is far superior, I just think it would complement. I get the point though.
Kai

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:34 pm
If it was a rival I'm sure it would have been deleted by now :) I thought so too when I saw the name of the thread about a new trading software, but not anymore to be honest.
Euler

It's not remotely a rival to Bet Angel, or a lot of software to be completely frank. I know Tony will try to position it as such, but I'm sure we are all familiar with his ability to exaggerate claims!

But if you want to talk about TPD and other possible feature additions, probably better to start another thread.
Emmson

I bet that product has no 2 Step Authentication.

Another reason why it could never be on the table even if I was paid to use it.
Archery1969

Emmson wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:44 pm
I bet that product has no 2 Step Authentication.

Another reason why it could never be on the table even if I was paid to use it.
It does.

Return to “General discussion”