BetJetPro - a new trading software

A place to discuss anything.
jamesg46

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:34 pm
I know I've contributed to this thread......by taking the piss out of the almighty Aussie, however, I think it's disrespectful to Peter and his team by talking about a rival software on his forum :roll:
I don't think it is a rival to BA. BA is far superior, I just think it would complement. I get the point though.
Kai

LeTiss wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:34 pm
I know I've contributed to this thread......by taking the piss out of the almighty Aussie, however, I think it's disrespectful to Peter and his team by talking about a rival software on his forum :roll:
If it was a rival I'm sure it would have been deleted by now :) I thought so too when I saw the name of the thread about a new trading software, but not anymore to be honest.
Euler

It's not remotely a rival to Bet Angel, or a lot of software to be completely frank. I know Tony will try to position it as such, but I'm sure we are all familiar with his ability to exaggerate claims!

But if you want to talk about TPD and other possible feature additions, probably better to start another thread.
Emmson

I bet that product has no 2 Step Authentication.

Another reason why it could never be on the table even if I was paid to use it.
Archery1969

Emmson wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:44 pm
I bet that product has no 2 Step Authentication.

Another reason why it could never be on the table even if I was paid to use it.
It does.
Eyesnack

They still reckon its the fastest
bjp snip.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader Pat

Eyesnack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:34 pm
bjp snip.JPG
And I still think I'm as good looking at 42 as I was at 22!
wearthefoxhat

Eyesnack wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:34 pm
bjp snip.JPG
Nothing wrong with a vauxhall corsa...

Has anyone actually tried to drive an F1 car at high speed, the G-Force alone could kill you, or give you a mischief...
jimibt

I will say tho, using CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) is a decent choice of platform when thinking about platform independence. The api for that is evolving all the time and in theory means that pc/mac/mobile implementations require only a build for each, rather than a seperate codebase.

as to whether it's FASTER than native code, difficult to say as at the very basic, it's really just stream interception and client activity against the stream.

will be interesting to see how it evolves.
Archery1969

jimibt wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:25 am
I will say tho, using CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) is a decent choice of platform when thinking about platform independence. The api for that is evolving all the time and in theory means that pc/mac/mobile implementations require only a build for each, rather than a seperate codebase.

as to whether it's FASTER than native code, difficult to say as at the very basic, it's really just stream interception and client activity against the stream.

I already spoke with them, they say its faster than BA running at 20ms using streaming. :roll:
The Silk Run

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:30 am
jimibt wrote:

I already spoke with them, they say its faster than BA running at 20ms using streaming. :roll:
Of course they would !!! If they are that confident ask them if they are willing to pitch it on Dragons Den ;)
Anyway, I believe your a successful trader, so I assume your just curious !!!
MAGTRADEUK

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:30 am
jimibt wrote:

hmmm am I missing something then, on their website it states in ladder mode "Four times a second prices update" so how is that faster?
Archery1969

This is what they put:

"BetAngel needs to parse complete stream before processing - it does not do on the fly. If you not sure try it for yourself you see the difference. All i know is I used betangel for ages , geeks and bettrader. This is faster and it actually throttled as your eyes would not cope with full speed. BJP is actually realtime but shows at a speed the eye can see."

Which i not sure I understand but maybe I being thick or they talking a load of BS.

And NO i am not interested in using their software, just curious. :)
The Silk Run

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:42 am
This is what they put:

"BetAngel needs to parse complete stream before processing - it does not do on the fly. If you not sure try it for yourself you see the difference. All i know is I used betangel for ages , geeks and other software. This is faster and it actually throttled as your eyes would not cope with full speed. BJP is actually realtime but shows at a speed the eye can see."

Which i not sure I understand but maybe I being thick or they talking a load of BS.

And NO i am not interested in using their software, just curious. :)
Ha Ha. See, I was right, I know your a Pro. Ask them for a FREE test trial, out of curiosity ...
Hey, I was thinking of you last evening !!! Just developed a new doggie bot that I put out in the markets, yesterday Sunday. It's not as glamorous as Greyhound Mystique but I thought I may share its progress on the forum community. What do you think ;)
Euler

Tony pumping out hopelessly exaggerated claims, has this happened before? :lol:

Return to “General discussion”