BetJetPro - a new trading software

A place to discuss anything.
Euler

The twist in the tail on this is that Tony's wife sold the rights to Racing traders sometime ago. It takes ages and a lot of money to code something completely from scratch and this software looks suspiciously similar, too much so.
Naffman

Euler wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:54 am
The twist in the tail on this is that Tony's wife sold the rights to Racing traders sometime ago. It takes ages and a lot of money to code something completely from scratch and this software looks suspiciously similar, too much so.
Now you've said that it really does. Change the colour back to RT and it basically is the same.

And for him to say 'it's simply the fastest software on the market' is just an outright lie surely, RT is 200ms from what I can see and Tony won't have been able to improve on that.
Trader Pat

Katie Hopkins and The Badger are the only two people to block me on Twitter.

I can't find a pride emoji! :D
Trader Pat

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:25 pm
Katie Hopkins and The Old Centaur employee are the only two people to block me on Twitter.

Forgot about the filter! :lol:

🦡 🦡 🦡 🦡 🦡 🦡
Eyesnack

I used to sub to some software a while back and they introduced a new feature using
the Total Performance Data (TPD) that tracks horses position in real time , and is aimed at In-Play traders
it is sold as a plugin for about 1k a year early days but the videos are worth watching
Kai

Naffman wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:22 pm
Euler wrote:
Now you've said that it really does. Change the colour back to RT and it basically is the same.

And for him to say 'it's simply the fastest software on the market' is just an outright lie surely, RT is 200ms from what I can see and Tony won't have been able to improve on that.
You must have a particularly strong dislike for him Naff, to devote your forum avatar to him and his strategies :D
Euler

It's difficult to find anybody that likes him, everybody seems to fall out with him eventually. That should tell you something.
Euler

Eyesnack wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:31 pm
I used to sub to some software a while back and they introduced a new feature using
the Total Performance Data (TPD) that tracks horses position in real time , and is aimed at In-Play traders
it is sold as a plugin for about 1k a year early days but the videos are worth watching
If you want TPD data in Bet Angel we can look at that.

It's sort of gone full circle on that front as early Betfair trading software used the Turf Trax feed way back for the same reason. But a number of issues with it, meant it never caught on.
Naffman

Kai wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:34 pm
Naffman wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:22 pm
Euler wrote:

You must have a particularly strong dislike for him Naff, to devote your forum avatar to him and his strategies :D
No mate I just have that of a strong respect for the 4 tick offset, it works 90% of the time I just need to stop that 10% :cry:

But seriously I hate people like him, mugging off newbies to give himself a comfortable living, got to have a low moral outlook to do that for so long.
LeTiss

Trader Pat wrote:
Katie Hopkins and The Old Centaur employee are the only two people to block me on Twitter.

What a pairing that is :lol:
Trader Pat

LeTiss wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:02 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

What a pairing that is :lol:
:D
Eyesnack

Hi

I for one would find the TPD of use wouldnt' mind paying a bit extra for the sotfware if this was incorporated :D :D :D
wearthefoxhat

Ok, I was curious and there's a trial period, so I thought I'd take a look.

Was a bit glitchy/laggy/sticky, maybe it was the API at times, maybe it was the software. I did find something on there, In-Play, that worked well for the whole day. (Beginners luck?) Manually traded, using gaps to trade out, let it ride if appropriate. A little time consuming though, so I took small breaks

IMO, IP is about momentum and riding the wave, and maybe, with my own experience trading IP, I could spot certain things as they develop. The Bet Angel IP trader is excellent for that too and in my view a lot smoother to use.

Page1.png
Page 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rik

Eyesnack wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:40 pm
Hi

I for one would find the TPD of use wouldnt' mind paying a bit extra for the sotfware if this was incorporated :D :D :D
Impressed with the betmoverpro inrunning tool, thats better than TPD even i found
sniffer66

rik wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:51 am
Eyesnack wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:40 pm
Hi

Impressed with the betmoverpro inrunning tool, thats better than TPD even i found
I have a friend who swears by Betmover for inplay. Its using the TPD satellite data

Another vote for getting the TPD data into BA

Return to “General discussion”