TPD (Total performance data)

A place to discuss anything.
megarain

ok, ok .. you get the employee of the week award again.

Am sure Bet Angel has run out of monthly awards - must be cheaper to just put you in the Hall of Fame.

I jest - the overall support of BA is unparalleled - thou can understand why newbies can get a bit lost.
PeterLe

If you subscribed to the standard subscription (3 Connections, 2 concurrent IP Addresses..) and you had more than one betangel account (lets say 3 accounts on 3 unique betfair usernames), could you run it on 3 accounts concurrently?
Thanks
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

PeterLe wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:42 pm
If you subscribed to the standard subscription (3 Connections, 2 concurrent IP Addresses..) and you had more than one betangel account (lets say 3 accounts on 3 unique betfair usernames), could you run it on 3 accounts concurrently?
Yes as long as you keep to their 2 concurrent IP address limit. The betfair username does not link to the TPD subscription, so I can't see why you couldn't use the TPD subscription with 5 different betfair usernames as long as you managed which three were connected and from where at any given time.
PeterLe

Nice thanks !
Realrocknrolla

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:00 pm
PeterLe wrote:
Yes as long as you keep to their 2 concurrent IP address limit. The betfair username does not link to the TPD subscription, so I can't see why you couldn't use the TPD subscription with 5 different betfair usernames as long as you managed which three were connected and from where at any given time.
So basically you could split the cost with a trading buddy.
PeterLe

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:07 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
PeterLe wrote:
Dont forget, you are still limited by the number of races..so if you opted for the 900 races/month you would only have 450 races each...
pedro1886

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:
PeterLe wrote:
thats what i was thinking

The gauages knew :lol:
Realrocknrolla

PeterLe wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:09 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:

Dont forget, you are still limited by the number of races..so if you opted for the 900 races/month you would only have 450 races each...
800 for me 100 for them! 😉😉
mensamoo

I think TPD will eventually alienate those without it. I made a few pennies using the fluctuations in prices during a race. Obviously there are people who are using data which precedes price changes. That puts me and many others at a disadvantage, and we will start losing money. BetAngel will lose many punters. It lost me anyway.

Return to “General discussion”