TPD (Total performance data)

A place to discuss anything.
Euler

It's confirm that you have entered the license key, but it doesn't look you haven't connected manually or automatically.
PeterLe

Just Wolvs and newcastle have the feeds today
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

megarain wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:36 pm
On one server the grid import bar refuses to display, despite pressing reset toolbar etc.
Login with factory default layout and settings and check that it appears properly then.
megarain wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:36 pm
On another server, have managed to import the grid. I bought a TPD key. On installing, this is the picture
A user doesn't really know WTF is going on etc. Has the key been accepted ?
Yes, it says 'Licence key entered' and you would have seen an error from TPD if the key had been invalid, so yes it's ready to connect to a race. You've got it set to Manual connection on that screen, so will have to use the 'Connect current race' button (or setup a keyboard shortcut), or select the Auto connect option.
Wolverhampton is supported by TPD, so try connecting to that. You should then see the 'Last update' section updating
megarain

ok, fixed it.

U have to connect to a race in the 2nd panel (thou it occurs to me, known TPD courses wont be displayed anywhere)

TPD key solved.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

megarain wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:00 pm
ok, fixed it.

U have to connect to a race in the 2nd panel (thou it occurs to me, known TPD courses wont be displayed anywhere)
TPD advertise which courses they support https://www.totalperformancedata.com/ne ... trp-tracks

Bet Angel will say in the log file (and status bar) whether it has connected or whether the course is not supported.

There is also the TPD condition in Automation that can be used to test whether a race course is supported or not, so you could create your own indicator column on the One-click screen using some background Automation if you want to see at a glance if a course is supported by TPD or not.
jamesg46

What is going on? I feel like this has just happened out of nowhere… I feel like I’ve been hit with this from behind :lol:

Is there some formal/normal release process happening?.

Edit: I’ve just seen the release thread.
Last edited by jamesg46 on Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
megarain

Yes, thx - automation filters can be set up etc.

Currently looking where the VBC settings editor is hidden .. am sure I will find it soon.

Fixed the grid layout issue (thx) - logged in using default settings.
Dallas

megarain wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:22 pm
Yes, thx - automation filters can be set up etc.

Currently looking where the VBC settings editor is hidden .. am sure I will find it soon.

Fixed the grid layout issue (thx) - logged in using default settings.
The VBCS editor can be launched from several places (basically from every where you can use them)
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/usi ... files.html

Or if using one of my examples at the bottom of the post there are screenshots and instructions on what to enter where
megarain

Yes, found it.

At some point, an editors menu might be useful - as well as having an import section all one place.

Thx
Dallas

megarain wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:32 pm
Yes, found it.

At some point, an editors menu might be useful - as well as having an import section all one place.

Thx
There is a sticky thread in the customization area which lists all the import areas in one place
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23096
megarain

ok, ok .. you get the employee of the week award again.

Am sure Bet Angel has run out of monthly awards - must be cheaper to just put you in the Hall of Fame.

I jest - the overall support of BA is unparalleled - thou can understand why newbies can get a bit lost.
PeterLe

If you subscribed to the standard subscription (3 Connections, 2 concurrent IP Addresses..) and you had more than one betangel account (lets say 3 accounts on 3 unique betfair usernames), could you run it on 3 accounts concurrently?
Thanks
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

PeterLe wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:42 pm
If you subscribed to the standard subscription (3 Connections, 2 concurrent IP Addresses..) and you had more than one betangel account (lets say 3 accounts on 3 unique betfair usernames), could you run it on 3 accounts concurrently?
Yes as long as you keep to their 2 concurrent IP address limit. The betfair username does not link to the TPD subscription, so I can't see why you couldn't use the TPD subscription with 5 different betfair usernames as long as you managed which three were connected and from where at any given time.
PeterLe

Nice thanks !
Realrocknrolla

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:00 pm
PeterLe wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:42 pm
Yes as long as you keep to their 2 concurrent IP address limit. The betfair username does not link to the TPD subscription, so I can't see why you couldn't use the TPD subscription with 5 different betfair usernames as long as you managed which three were connected and from where at any given time.
So basically you could split the cost with a trading buddy.

Return to “General discussion”