Credibility

A place to discuss anything.
Kai

greenmark wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:31 pm
luckytrader wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:16 pm
dallas and automation dont give out files if the automation files dont work yes its educational but your a disgrace as your telling people to download files that do not work and youy will lose money . you do not give people files that work so youe all a fake . no trader gives rule files to anyone for free that works . what your doing is fraud and it sucks
This is the wroooooonnnngg place to criticise Dallas in any way whatsoever. Provides stuff to help people get to grips with what BA is capable of. Provides support without being asked. And sets the highest standard of forum behaviour. That's all.
Not to mention he STILL finds time on the busy weekends to play for Leeds United just to help them stay in the Premier League, despite all of the above!! So to hear such criticism about this astonishing young man is absolutely preposterous, it leaves me so flabbergasted that I'm going to look up what this word actually means. Now granted his left foot leaves a lot to be desired and his heading ability is rubbish but when it comes to Excel and automation this young man is an absolute wizard!!!
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:09 pm
greenmark wrote:
luckytrader wrote:
dallas and automation dont give out files if the automation files dont work yes its educational but your a disgrace as your telling people to download files that do not work and youy will lose money . you do not give people files that work so youe all a fake . no trader gives rule files to anyone for free that works . what your doing is fraud and it sucks
This is the wroooooonnnngg place to criticise Dallas in any way whatsoever. Provides stuff to help people get to grips with what BA is capable of. Provides support without being asked. And sets the highest standard of forum behaviour. That's all.
Not to mention he STILL finds time on the busy weekends to play for Leeds United just to help them stay in the Premier League, despite all of the above!! So to hear such criticism about this astonishing young man is absolutely preposterous, it leaves me so flabbergasted that I'm going to look up what this word actually means. Now granted his left foot leaves a lot to be desired and his heading ability is rubbish but when it comes to Excel and automation this young man is an absolute wizard!!!
:lol: brilliant!
Emmson

BTW I always guessed Dallas maybe was an employee or partner of Bet Angel and responding to forumites requests for help was part of his job duties along with moderating.

Hopefully that is not too presumptuous or cheeky of me. ;)
The Silk Run

:) :) :) Ironically, I was just thinking to myself where is Messrs KAI, our in-house moderator, low and behold ....
I'm sure you will deal with this outburst darling. Oh, and Dex needs keepin-in-check as well :) :) :)
The Silk Run

Emmson wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 pm
BTW I always guessed Dallas maybe was an employee or partner of Bet Angel and responding to forumites requests for help was part of his job duties along with moderating.

Hopefully that is not too presumptuous or cheeky of me. ;)
Dallas is Peter's trailling-STOP.
Derek27

luckytrader wrote:
Dallas's example automation comes with a full 100% money-back guarantee. :)
wearthefoxhat

Kai wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:09 pm
greenmark wrote:
luckytrader wrote:

He is family too and he'll build your moonshot...just saying....

family.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader Pat

Dallas has been an ever present since I joined the forum.

I don't know where he finds the time to trade as well as help everyone. To be honest I'm amazed he has the energy after what Debbie did to him
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:32 pm
Dallas has been an ever present since I joined the forum.

I don't know where he finds the time to trade as well as help everyone. To be honest I'm amazed he has the energy after what Debbie did to him
Dear me, been thinking what you meant for best part of an hour then googled "Debbie Dallas". Durrr!!! :-)
Dublin_Flyer

Dallas is actually a prime example of why upvotes or downvotes wouldn't work in most sub-topics on the forum. He makes automations and servants freely available that most forumites familiar with automation or using servants find invaluable, either as made, or to tinker with their own processes and make them more efficient and improve their usage and knowledge of BA. Easy 50+ upvotes every time Dallas brings out something new.
However the 5 post Freddies find that using the automation as-is doesn't create a profit at all, and they downvote it immediately after day 1, all the downvotes end up leaving a brilliant automation/servant looking mediocre on the up/down scale so it gets lost in the midst.

On the other hand there has been plenty of people trying out strategies which are obviously Martingales or some mutation of them, and downvoting them would just put those threads in the bunker, useless for any new people to learn from why they're wrong, and the what the cost could be before they find out they're wrong, and then explaining again why they're wrong and the 29.95 ebook they bought that had only 17 copies left was full of shiiit.

Even then, there'll be people that neither agree with one side or agree with the other side, we call these then Alan Shearers because they sit on the fence, so they need an option too...
Shearer.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 11:31 pm
Dallas is actually a prime example of why upvotes or downvotes wouldn't work in most sub-topics on the forum. He makes automations and servants freely available that most forumites familiar with automation or using servants find invaluable, either as made, or to tinker with their own processes and make them more efficient and improve their usage and knowledge of BA. Easy 50+ upvotes every time Dallas brings out something new.
However the 5 post Freddies find that using the automation as-is doesn't create a profit at all, and they downvote it immediately after day 1, all the downvotes end up leaving a brilliant automation/servant looking mediocre on the up/down scale so it gets lost in the midst.

On the other hand there has been plenty of people trying out strategies which are obviously Martingales or some mutation of them, and downvoting them would just put those threads in the bunker, useless for any new people to learn from why they're wrong, and the what the cost could be before they find out they're wrong, and then explaining again why they're wrong and the 29.95 ebook they bought that had only 17 copies left was full of shiiit.

Even then, there'll be people that neither agree with one side or agree with the other side, we call these then Alan Shearers because they sit on the fence, so they need an option too...Shearer.JPG
That's a good point, the quality of kudos is only as good as the quality of the people pressing the + and - buttons.

I used to use Killdisk to securely wipe hard drives, free space and slack space. Excellent software and very functional. I saw a lot of positive reviews for the software but one idiot gave it bottom marks because it (did exactly what it's supposed to do and) wiped Windows off his hard drive. :lol:

I've got a friend down in London who used to own and run a Goan restaurant. His food was out of this world but when I looked at his reviews, one guy complained that his Sorpotel was greasy and too finely sliced! For those who aren't familiar with Soportel, that's exactly how it should be. :)

Return to “General discussion”