Credibility

A place to discuss anything.
Emmson

Perseverance is golden for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHy6bBKu0j4
ShaunWhite

Don't want to start a new thread so dumping this here.... Bit suprised my monthly account statement came from a Flutter Entertainment email address this month. Requested via chat help at 3am and received by 10am. Well happy with that esp with weekends being busy.
Derek27

gazuty wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:36 pm
I met a person for the first time tonight at a social function.
Have you been raised by koala bears before tonight? ;)
luckytrader

dallas and automation dont give out files if the automation files dont work yes its educational but your a disgrace as your telling people to download files that do not work and youy will lose money . you do not give people files that work so youe all a fake . no trader gives rule files to anyone for free that works . what your doing is fraud and it sucks
jamesg46

luckytrader wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:16 pm
dallas and automation dont give out files if the automation files dont work yes its educational but your a disgrace as your telling people to download files that do not work and youy will lose money . you do not give people files that work so youe all a fake . no trader gives rule files to anyone for free that works . what your doing is fraud and it sucks
I've yet to come across one file that doesn't work?
jamesg46

luckytrader wrote:
Some of us may bitch and moan at each other but there is defo one thing that each and every one of us will agree on in this forum & that is that Dallas is 100% commited to helping others. If you can't get things to work then it's almost certainly an issue on your behalf.... don't attack the person who is always there willing to help with anything or any problem (trading related).
ShaunWhite

luckytrader wrote:
They all 'work', they're demo examples of how to use the functionality. Nobody ever suggests they're a magic money bot. I you think you can find free money with a Google and a couple of clicks then everyone in the country would be rich.
greenmark

luckytrader wrote:
This is the wroooooonnnngg place to criticise Dallas in any way whatsoever. Provides stuff to help people get to grips with what BA is capable of. Provides support without being asked. And sets the highest standard of forum behaviour. That's all.

PS When you post next, could you try using punctuation? :-)
Emmson

There are disclaimers where we're told they are templates to set the ball rolling but this place by its nature will attract some who are in dire financial straits and want some easy money quickly.

I tried to find that post by Shaun where he mentions the files probably have been thoroughly tested to make sure they're not profitable before being uploaded on here.
Trader Pat

Emmson wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:48 pm
There are disclaimers where we're told they are templates to set the ball rolling but this place by its nature will attract some who are in dire financial straits and want some easy money quickly.

I tried to find that post by Shaun where he mentions the files probably have been thoroughly tested to make sure they're not profitable before being uploaded on here.
I don't think Dallas or anybody else would upload a profitable bot. My understanding of the files that are uploaded has always been that they're just an example of what's possible and to show what the software is capable off.

I can't have sympathy for anybody who thinks you just load them up and watch the money roll in.
Kai

greenmark wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:31 pm
luckytrader wrote:
This is the wroooooonnnngg place to criticise Dallas in any way whatsoever. Provides stuff to help people get to grips with what BA is capable of. Provides support without being asked. And sets the highest standard of forum behaviour. That's all.
Not to mention he STILL finds time on the busy weekends to play for Leeds United just to help them stay in the Premier League, despite all of the above!! So to hear such criticism about this astonishing young man is absolutely preposterous, it leaves me so flabbergasted that I'm going to look up what this word actually means. Now granted his left foot leaves a lot to be desired and his heading ability is rubbish but when it comes to Excel and automation this young man is an absolute wizard!!!
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:09 pm
greenmark wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:31 pm
luckytrader wrote:
Not to mention he STILL finds time on the busy weekends to play for Leeds United just to help them stay in the Premier League, despite all of the above!! So to hear such criticism about this astonishing young man is absolutely preposterous, it leaves me so flabbergasted that I'm going to look up what this word actually means. Now granted his left foot leaves a lot to be desired and his heading ability is rubbish but when it comes to Excel and automation this young man is an absolute wizard!!!
:lol: brilliant!
Emmson

BTW I always guessed Dallas maybe was an employee or partner of Bet Angel and responding to forumites requests for help was part of his job duties along with moderating.

Hopefully that is not too presumptuous or cheeky of me. ;)
The Silk Run

:) :) :) Ironically, I was just thinking to myself where is Messrs KAI, our in-house moderator, low and behold ....
I'm sure you will deal with this outburst darling. Oh, and Dex needs keepin-in-check as well :) :) :)
The Silk Run

Emmson wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 pm
BTW I always guessed Dallas maybe was an employee or partner of Bet Angel and responding to forumites requests for help was part of his job duties along with moderating.

Hopefully that is not too presumptuous or cheeky of me. ;)
Dallas is Peter's trailling-STOP.

Return to “General discussion”