Credibility

A place to discuss anything.
LeTiss

I just noticed I have surpassed 5000 posts, putting me at 5th on the all-time list

Many of those posts have simply advised people not to trade with an erection etc.

Do I get a halo for inspiring snippets of advice like this? ;)
Derek27

LeTiss wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:32 am
I just noticed I have surpassed 5000 posts, putting me at 5th on the all-time list

Many of those posts have simply advised people not to trade with an erection etc.

Congrats LeTiss. I sometimes wonder what my post count would be If I was stripped of all my rants, bickering and non-trading posts. :)
jimibt

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:47 am
LeTiss wrote:

Congrats LeTiss. I sometimes wonder what my post count would be If I was stripped of all my rants, bickering and non-trading posts. :)
+1 - i.e. you'd have 2 or 3 :lol:
Kai

I am pulling out of the Super Forum idea, I have gotten far too many angry PMs about it from legacy forumites over the past 48 hours :|
Dallas

LeTiss wrote:

Congrats on the 5000

If there was an all-time list for 'one-liners' you'd be top by a long way :D
Kai

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:55 am
LeTiss wrote:

Congrats on the 5000

If there was an all-time list for 'one-liners' you'd be top by a long way :D
And what about Derek27?? 5k posts isn't bad but 11k is almost double that amount. Think of all the forum noise and volatility he created, surely deserves a Bet Angel barbecue in his honor at some point, or at the very least a lifetime Bet Angel subscription, maybe then he'd even consider using the software! :)

(yes, Derek told me to say that)
wearthefoxhat

LeTiss wrote:

That's hard to follow...
Morbius

LeTiss wrote:

Well this is my 268th....not bad going for someone who was "leaving" in my head" around ten times since November :lol:

Is this place addictive???
Kai

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:37 pm
Kai wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:26 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:13 pm
I don't pay PC
You don't??? 🧐 I say, old bean! I must express my astonishment of your claim!

I propose a motion to ban this impostor at once!!!!!
:lol: If you dig a big enough hole....
I'd paid a shed load of commission before I made net profitable and I'm still at about 45% comm/gross lifetime.
Addictive or no, it is a place of inspiration :)

For any lurkers out there I feel the above image would be the key takeaway from the thread, it really doesn't get any more inspirational than that.

Direction : Sky 🚀

Sending good vibes to anyone that wants or needs them : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwcmZ0mGQno
gazuty

I met a person for the first time tonight at a social function. Early on he asks whether I ever bet (there was a rugby league match on the tv). I said “sometimes”. He then proceeded to tell me about line betting. This was done in a bit of a lecture style. I couldn’t get much of a word in such was his enthusiasm.

After I suffered through an explanation of line betting I asked him about his strategy, did he bet a percentage of his bank. And then .... drum roll .... he said he has a system .... he starts small and then if he loses he doubles and then if loses two in a row doubles again and ..... you guessed it folks - martingale. He even said “as long as you’ve got enough money in your account you can just keep going”. This was said very enthusiastically to me.

And that concluded our betting discussion.
Emmson

Perseverance is golden for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHy6bBKu0j4
ShaunWhite

Don't want to start a new thread so dumping this here.... Bit suprised my monthly account statement came from a Flutter Entertainment email address this month. Requested via chat help at 3am and received by 10am. Well happy with that esp with weekends being busy.
Derek27

gazuty wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:36 pm
I met a person for the first time tonight at a social function.
Have you been raised by koala bears before tonight? ;)
luckytrader

dallas and automation dont give out files if the automation files dont work yes its educational but your a disgrace as your telling people to download files that do not work and youy will lose money . you do not give people files that work so youe all a fake . no trader gives rule files to anyone for free that works . what your doing is fraud and it sucks
jamesg46

luckytrader wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 6:16 pm
dallas and automation dont give out files if the automation files dont work yes its educational but your a disgrace as your telling people to download files that do not work and youy will lose money . you do not give people files that work so youe all a fake . no trader gives rule files to anyone for free that works . what your doing is fraud and it sucks
I've yet to come across one file that doesn't work?

Return to “General discussion”