Proform Race cards?

A place to discuss anything.
xtrader16

Does anybody know if Betdaq still have Proform Race cArds for free on their website?

If they dont is there any other way of getting them without paying? They are pretty good for flat racing.
jamesg46

I don't have a direct answer to your question, but while waiting on somone who knows, maybe this could be of use (apologies if you already know about the ATR site). Euler pointed it out recently. Really decent site with Draw advantage, pace etc available.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Y, the ATR cards are pretty good. I've been checking out geegeez recently as well and that's a reasonable price.
NegC

https://bto.racingpost.com

Similar to the proform stuff here, and free
Euler

Never seen the BTO stuff before. I guess that is usually a paid service?
Euler

Actually I have seen this before on it's own website, it looks like Racing post have acquired it?
Morbius

xtrader16 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:31 pm
Does anybody know if Betdaq still have Proform Race cArds for free on their website?

If they dont is there any other way of getting them without paying? They are pretty good for flat racing.

BDQ stopped offering PF for free sometime ago and while I think their paid service is worth it, I find a combination of ATR/RP and Racing TV should give you nearly all of what you need for fundamental analysis. If you've never used PF before I would consider giving it a trial for a bit and see if its value as there will be some analysis/stats on there that you won't find on the others depending on what you're doing.
NegC

Euler wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:17 pm
Actually I have seen this before on it's own website, it looks like Racing post have acquired it?
I think that's the case, I'm pretty sure BTO used to provide limited information for free, with the ability to pay to unlock more advanced info.

I also seem to recall receiving an email saying RP had acquired it, and it was all now free.
xtrader16

Thanks. I have had a quick look at the BTO from Racing Post. Looks ideal. Thanks guys.

Return to “General discussion”