By Row Index (Betfair Order) explained please

A place to discuss anything.
HailRed

Hi Guys

Was wondering if there was some sort of chart showing which betfair order number belongs to which market for each sport?.

Can't find anything explaining this.

Thanks in advance if can help!!!
Screenshot 2021-04-18 151307.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
precision33

I am also trying to find the correct row number for correct score = 0-0 in soccer.

So far I can do this only if selecting a specific match, but then the rules file wont transfer to another match as its specifically targeting 0-0 of the match used last time.

What is needed is a generic rules file that can be applied to any soccer game and then choose the 0-0 score for my betting and laying.

Anyone know the solution?
Dallas

precision33 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:31 pm
I am also trying to find the correct row number for correct score = 0-0 in soccer.

So far I can do this only if selecting a specific match, but then the rules file wont transfer to another match as its specifically targeting 0-0 of the match used last time.

What is needed is a generic rules file that can be applied to any soccer game and then choose the 0-0 score for my betting and laying.

Anyone know the solution?
The same rows numbers are always the same for every match, So to trigger a rule on 0-0 just apply it to row 1

CS markets
0-0 always row 1
0-1 always row 2
0-2 always row 3
etc etc

Match Odds markets
Home always row1
away always row 2
draw always row 3

Over/Under X.5 markets
unders always row 1
overs always row 2