Full Time

A place to discuss anything.
ShaunWhite

Crazyskier wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:40 am

There's nothing fraudulent in what I've suggested. You're over thinking it. As usual.

CS
Then why the jumping through hoops, why not just move your Betfair income straight to your current account?
Kai

Can the persecution give it a rest already?

Not sure traders overall have the moral high ground in a grey industry like this. People try to make the best of things, what's wrong with live and let live.

Casual banter is one thing but isn't openly assaulting someone's core moral principles and beliefs a bit over the top? I don't see that ending well. My earlier jokes about money laundering were made after I've realized it's not money laundering, that was the whole point.
ShaunWhite

Kai wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:31 pm
openly assaulting someone's core moral principles and beliefs a bit over the top?
He and I have a history of frank discussions so we both know the score, he'll have a pop at me being 'woke' and I have a pop at him about being who he is. It's just what we do. I should just chat with him privately, this wasn't supposed to draw a crowd all offering to hold our jackets.

I appreciate you're just trying to put flowers in gun barrels here kai but this isn't WW3.
Kai

Ah okay, more settling of old scores then? :) That Jeff guy disappeared soon as he settled all of his scores, what a great service to the community.

Absolutely open a private discussion if you've got genuine advice for CS on how to do things better 👍

But you certainly don't need his public confession about moral ambiguity, the fact that he is even involved in the gambling industry would tell you that it's all open to interpretation. I'm not even sure how productive it is to get into arguments with highly religious individuals in the first place, to each their own but (spoiler alert) they would absolutely die on that hill, on any hill really.
firlandsfarm

Kai wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:52 pm

So 200 hours in the newbie automation forum section then??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General discussion”