Pro trader my arse

A place to discuss anything.
Trader Pat

Don't see why they would
alexmr2

Emmson wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:39 am
I think Peter's YT comments have to be approved, it's not anything goes.
Nowadays YT's algorithms automatically delete or shadowban certain comments but I believe a certain berry has deleted some of mine before.

I think most people in the position of having a competing product would take a few simple measures if it affects their bottom line which is fair enough. BA forum seems more liberal than other trading spaces though and rarely needs to intervene or censor.

When you've been here long enough you get a good idea of who is genuine on social media and who isn't. Sometimes people find proof of where their wealth is really coming from
Screenshot_20210614-163653_Gallery.jpg
It was also recently discovered that Trader Pat's money comes from his bingo hall in Blackpool
Screenshot_20210614-163752_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by alexmr2 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euler

We have always had word censoring on the forum, it was some time ago that we extended it to certain URL's or products as the forum came under attack from people spamming and trying to get backlinks, so that was the best way to make it pointless. We have also forced comment approval for people who were actively trying to disrupt the forum. But generally we keep a light touch on it.

We have removed a lot word censoring now, as it's less of a problem and we pro-actively moderate first posters now. So if you think the word censor is inappropriate we will happily review it. We have removed quite a few.

Comments are moderated on YouTube to stop spam. There is about 1 genuine comment for maybe 10-20 bits of spam at least, it's a big problem on YouTube: -

2021-06-14 at 11.57.09.png

I will always reply to negative comments, at least once, on YouTube just to show people what I have to put up with and to stress key points. Some of the comments I get are unbelievable, but they are no doubt stoked deliberately and people obviously don't know that they are being actively misled. So I don't blame them for not understanding when the level of misinformation in the industry is so high.

Of course, Caan has prior on this specific issue, as he produced a complete bullshit video on Bet Angel. When people started pointing this out in his comments, they were all deleted.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=16588

There are quite a few other examples out there and lots more depth to this issue, but it does seem that he has gone down a rabbit hole in recent years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

Busu rum dimlingo DM me… i want 5 x 1500$ 😏😉
Trader Pat

I think the title of this thread nails it
ilovepizza82

Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and all those silicon valley crappy stealing private data sites have become pretty much un-usable these days.
Whatever you say they will question you and either shadow ban you (you can post but nobody else will see it) or ban you completely.
Dare to say 1+1=2 and lets how long you account will last :)
Not to mention about topics regarding molecular biology or most basic biology. Dont even bother. :)
I've been shadow banned for a year now. Only go there sporadically to check news and when there are protests videos.
Prefer to use GAB. They have their own servers and dont block anyone just for saying "learn to code" or "there are only 2 genders"
Wondering how many of you even realize you've been shadow banned and even dont know that :)
napshnap

I don't trust this guy.

I witnessed his "trading journey" on geeksty forum, when he upped his profits from cents to hundreds $ in a few months, few years later I bought his crappy ebook which was a compilation of what you can google by yourself or read on trading/betting forums, he self-commented his own blog posts (can be easily identified by double '!"'s and text structure).

But, must say that there is a positive side of a such "caans" existence - they advertise the exchange !!
Trader Pat

napshnap wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:10 am
I don't trust this guy.

I witnessed his "trading journey" on geeksty forum, when he upped his profits from cents to hundreds $ in a few months, few years later I bought his crappy ebook which was a compilation of what you can google by yourself or read on trading/betting forums, he self-commented his own blog posts (can be easily identified by double '!"'s and text structure).

But, must say that there is a positive side of a such "caans" existence - they advertise the exchange !!

If you think his ebook is bad you should see his video packs! :lol:
alexmr2

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:00 am
Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and all those silicon valley crappy stealing private data sites have become pretty much un-usable these days.
Whatever you say they will question you and either shadow ban you (you can post but nobody else will see it) or ban you completely.
Dare to say 1+1=2 and lets how long you account will last :)
Not to mention about topics regarding molecular biology or most basic biology. Dont even bother. :)
I've been shadow banned for a year now. Only go there sporadically to check news and when there are protests videos.
Prefer to use GAB. They have their own servers and dont block anyone just for saying "learn to code" or "there are only 2 genders"
Wondering how many of you even realize you've been shadow banned and even dont know that :)
Unfortunately it looks like we are heading for a Neoauthoritarianism China-style society with the direction big tech and western goverments are taking things. There was the recent case of a FB employee speaking out about how they are using algorithms to profile users based on their comments, and then give them a score and put them on a list which could later be used by governments to find dissenters. There won't be any scientific or political debate allowed and there won't be any consent or democracy (as is already the case in the UK). There will be one narrative that everyone must follow without questioning or they will be seen as a threat and punished for it like Communist China, North Korea, Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia.

There's only one place that extreme left and extreme right policies can lead and the worst part is that most people think it's for their own good so are happy to welcome it without understanding the full implications
Last edited by alexmr2 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euler

Probably best to put this on another thread IMO
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:15 pm
Probably best to put this on another forum IMO.
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:14 pm
There won't be any scientific or political debate allowed and there won't be any consent or democracy (as is already the case in the UK).
The fact that you're posting your sad and paranoid views on a public forum contradicts what you've just said. :lol:
Last edited by Derek27 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:34 pm
Euler wrote:
Probably best not to put it anywhere, but just keep it between Alex's ears. ;)
Kai

Euler wrote:
Or better yet on another forum IMHO
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:35 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:34 pm
Euler wrote:
Probably best not to put it anywhere, but just keep it between Alex's ears. ;)
Whoops didn't see Shawn already said it, great minds really do be thinking alike and all that :)

Return to “General discussion”