Pro trader my arse

A place to discuss anything.
ilovepizza82

Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and all those silicon valley crappy stealing private data sites have become pretty much un-usable these days.
Whatever you say they will question you and either shadow ban you (you can post but nobody else will see it) or ban you completely.
Dare to say 1+1=2 and lets how long you account will last :)
Not to mention about topics regarding molecular biology or most basic biology. Dont even bother. :)
I've been shadow banned for a year now. Only go there sporadically to check news and when there are protests videos.
Prefer to use GAB. They have their own servers and dont block anyone just for saying "learn to code" or "there are only 2 genders"
Wondering how many of you even realize you've been shadow banned and even dont know that :)
napshnap

I don't trust this guy.

I witnessed his "trading journey" on geeksty forum, when he upped his profits from cents to hundreds $ in a few months, few years later I bought his crappy ebook which was a compilation of what you can google by yourself or read on trading/betting forums, he self-commented his own blog posts (can be easily identified by double '!"'s and text structure).

But, must say that there is a positive side of a such "caans" existence - they advertise the exchange !!
Trader Pat

napshnap wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:10 am
I don't trust this guy.

I witnessed his "trading journey" on geeksty forum, when he upped his profits from cents to hundreds $ in a few months, few years later I bought his crappy ebook which was a compilation of what you can google by yourself or read on trading/betting forums, he self-commented his own blog posts (can be easily identified by double '!"'s and text structure).

But, must say that there is a positive side of a such "caans" existence - they advertise the exchange !!

If you think his ebook is bad you should see his video packs! :lol:
alexmr2

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:00 am
Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and all those silicon valley crappy stealing private data sites have become pretty much un-usable these days.
Whatever you say they will question you and either shadow ban you (you can post but nobody else will see it) or ban you completely.
Dare to say 1+1=2 and lets how long you account will last :)
Not to mention about topics regarding molecular biology or most basic biology. Dont even bother. :)
I've been shadow banned for a year now. Only go there sporadically to check news and when there are protests videos.
Prefer to use GAB. They have their own servers and dont block anyone just for saying "learn to code" or "there are only 2 genders"
Wondering how many of you even realize you've been shadow banned and even dont know that :)
Unfortunately it looks like we are heading for a Neoauthoritarianism China-style society with the direction big tech and western goverments are taking things. There was the recent case of a FB employee speaking out about how they are using algorithms to profile users based on their comments, and then give them a score and put them on a list which could later be used by governments to find dissenters. There won't be any scientific or political debate allowed and there won't be any consent or democracy (as is already the case in the UK). There will be one narrative that everyone must follow without questioning or they will be seen as a threat and punished for it like Communist China, North Korea, Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia.

There's only one place that extreme left and extreme right policies can lead and the worst part is that most people think it's for their own good so are happy to welcome it without understanding the full implications
Last edited by alexmr2 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euler

Probably best to put this on another thread IMO
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:15 pm
Probably best to put this on another forum IMO.
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:14 pm
There won't be any scientific or political debate allowed and there won't be any consent or democracy (as is already the case in the UK).
The fact that you're posting your sad and paranoid views on a public forum contradicts what you've just said. :lol:
Last edited by Derek27 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:34 pm
Euler wrote:
Probably best not to put it anywhere, but just keep it between Alex's ears. ;)
Kai

Euler wrote:
Or better yet on another forum IMHO
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:35 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:34 pm
Euler wrote:
Probably best not to put it anywhere, but just keep it between Alex's ears. ;)
Whoops didn't see Shawn already said it, great minds really do be thinking alike and all that :)
MobiusGrey

https://clickbait.com/betdaq-ban-winners/

Just like to point out that this article alludes to Betdaq banning anyone that wins and that how it's not really an exchange at all because of these practices.

If you actually read the twitter thread where this information came from the initial poster wasn't banned at all because of 'winning' but was in fact caught up in some dodgy money being matched and the whole thing was resolved quite quickly.

Still that's not good for clicks though is it.
LinusP

MobiusGrey wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:20 pm

Just like to point out that this article alludes to Betdaq banning anyone that wins and that how it's not really an exchange at all because of these practices.

If you actually read the twitter thread where this information came from the initial poster wasn't banned at all because of 'winning' but was in fact caught up in some dodgy money being matched and the whole thing was resolved quite quickly.

Still that's not good for clicks though is it.
I am banned from XSP and they are very quiet about the equivalent PC but compared to smarkets they are pretty good.
verance

Betdaq do ban some from XSP and also some obscure football markets but there's no systematic winner banning.

Better than Smarkets and Matchbook, and a decent alternative to Betfair if you can handle less liquidity.

Interesting article from Betdaq Managing Director here: https://egr.global/intel/opinion/when-i ... -exchange/
jamesg46

verance wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:50 pm
Betdaq do ban some from XSP and also some obscure football markets but there's no systematic winner banning.

Better than Smarkets and Matchbook, and a decent alternative to Betfair if you can handle less liquidity.

Interesting article from Betdaq Managing Director here: https://egr.global/intel/opinion/when-i ... -exchange/
So, they ban people like Linus at random? Of course it's systematic.... I can imagine the directors getting together and saying "you know what boys, lets just ban random people who provide money to the exchange for shits & giggles".
jamesg46

I'd guess that Linus takes far too much profit out for very little input (relatively) in terms of flowing liquidity. They're not interested in his business which begs the question, were they taking his bets because liquidity is so low.

Return to “General discussion”