Pro trader my arse

A place to discuss anything.
Leeds1919

Right who are you Joe / John?! I know you're on here somewhere! :twisted:

https://twitter.com/JBK2159/status/1404119025446162435

Hats off to you whoever you are, good to see these so called pro traders being called out especially for this nonsense of a video

https://youtu.be/5wL9zsPkdRs
rik

jealous much?
Leeds1919

rik wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:47 pm
jealous much?
Jealous of what?
rik

You can not accept Caan Berrys opinion?
Leeds1919

rik wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:14 pm
Not about if I accept his opinion or not. I don't know if hes right or wrong, my automation efforts are even worse than my manual trading efforts. I'm never gonna make a living from trading :)

Point is he deleted someones opinion because they disagreed with him. Peter Webb doesnt do that. His videos have lots of comments questioning what he says but he doesnt delete them. He trys to explain his position or he ignores them, doesnt delete them

Why would you be deleting comments because they question what you say? Why would you be so defensive, unless your not what you say you are in the first place?
wearthefoxhat

Leeds1919 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:36 pm
rik wrote:
Not about if I accept his opinion or not. I don't know if hes right or wrong, my automation efforts are even worse than my manual trading efforts. I'm never gonna make a living from trading :)

Point is he deleted someones opinion because they disagreed with him. Peter Webb doesnt do that. His videos have lots of comments questioning what he says but he doesnt delete them. He trys to explain his position or he ignores them, doesnt delete them

Why would you be deleting comments because they question what you say? Why would you be so defensive, unless your not what you say you are in the first place?
Wouldn't be surprised if it was deleted because Bet Angel was mentioned. He wanted to plug his other software product.
jamesg46

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:16 pm
Leeds1919 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:36 pm
rik wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was deleted because Bet Angel was mentioned. He wanted to plug his other software product.
My thoughts exactly! The mention of other software was very cute... Geeks must of lowered his fee because it's odd for him to go against that grain.

I couldn't spot BA either when he showed the clip of the Betfair vendors... something tells me he's a little bit bitter.
jamesg46

Peter, I don't appreciate what I write being changed. It may be your forum but it's the content of the members that make it good & what people say should be what other people see, not what you'd like it to be.

Sort of makes Caans point more relevant, if you can be infront of what I'm saying, what else are you controlling!
alexmr2

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:24 pm
Peter, I don't appreciate what I write being changed. It may be your forum but it's the content of the members that make it good & what people say should be what other people see, not what you'd like it to be.

Sort of makes Caans point more relevant, if you can be infront of what I'm saying, what else are you controlling!
It's done automatically by a word filter

Short legged omnivore = b a d g e r = badger
jamesg46

alexmr2 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:17 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:24 pm

It's done automatically by a word filter

Short legged omnivore = b a d g e r = Old Centaur employee
I know ;) My cantankerous effort was purely facetious.
Anbell

Shhh
Emmson

I think Peter's YT comments have to be approved, it's not anything goes.
LeTiss

Ah.......my old mate Caan Berry

He does that, he deletes comments that champions Bet Angel
He's deleted mine before, when I highlighted how brilliant Guardian is

He is bitterly jealous of Peter Webb.
He's jealous of Peter's trading prowess, and the awesome software he's produced

I lost all respect for Caan when a couple of years back, he and Geeks were on Twitter mocking Peter's appearance and his presentation style
Weeks later, Caan had a photo of him and Peter on his banner.......what a bloody hypocrite, tosser

I'm blocked on Twitter by both Caan and Geeks!!
They just hate Bet Angel disciples
Realrocknrolla

LeTiss wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:05 am
Ah.......my old mate Caan Berry

He does that, he deletes comments that champions Bet Angel
He's deleted mine before, when I highlighted how brilliant Guardian is

He is bitterly jealous of Peter Webb.
He's jealous of Peter's trading prowess, and the awesome software he's produced

I lost all respect for Caan when a couple of years back, he and Geeks were on Twitter mocking Peter's appearance and his presentation style
Weeks later, Caan had a photo of him and Peter on his banner.......what a bloody hypocrite, tosser

I'm blocked on Twitter by both Caan and Geeks!!
They just hate Bet Angel disciples
No love in business.

Just by the actions of said individuals you immediately will be drawn to BA.

Guardian is most superior. Its almost angelic!
Emmson

BTW does Bet Angel ban anyone from using their product?

Return to “General discussion”