bet dispute on betfair

A place to discuss anything.
megarain

Gazuty - Recommended for BA helping hand award - and even crackjack pencil.

U have more patience than me - invariably advice is lost or just wasted.

(The student who wanted help etc - WTF happened to him - I must have spent 2 hrs on him - disappeared)

There is only so much u can do.
Derek27

megarain wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:19 am
Gazuty - Recommended for BA helping hand award - and even crackjack pencil.

U have more patience than me - invariably advice is lost or just wasted.

(The student who wanted help etc - WTF happened to him - I must have spent 2 hrs on him - disappeared)

There is only so much u can do.
+1. I found that helpful myself as I don't trade golf and was wondering what the hell the cut's all about.

Nice try Gazuty, but the OP has a tendency to ignore useful advice. Sometimes when you lose money there's a bit of satisfaction in knowing or believing that it wasn't your fault and you've been robbed or someone else is to blame. That said, you would think the clue is in the fact that Betfair only appear to be robbing the OP. :)
wabash

i am going for arbbitration with the ibas.

please get your accounting systems ready, when you start being consistent in your profit taking, they are going to get one on you.

they are going to test your systems.

do not start complaining to them bbbefore you have downloaded your tranactions on a spread sheet. the profit and loss column is a moving target.

if they start claiming that they cannot see what you are seeing, you know that is a lie.

i going to record every type i put on a bet on video. download the logs.

go to their website and download, profits and loss column.

now if i go to their website and see the profit and loss for the first two days of the british open. there is a payout at the 36 hole.

i told the agent that my seven day win is 1111 pounds profit, they changed it bbefore my very years to 111 pounds.

now they claimed to have paid 844 pound profits at the 36 holes, which is fair.

but at the end of the tournament, the total all the stakes and said you have lost 27 pounds. to lose at that rate at the halfway point, i would not have been able to put any stakes on.

your payments at 36 hole cut. is your profits - minus your liabilities= net profits.

when i said i was going to arbitration, they never gave me a reference number.

if i am losing 27 pounds, they should tell me what percentage is that in 3000 bets. it is so small it does not exist.

maybe they want to know how i am beating the consistently and i going to give my game away.

At the 36 hole, i am withdrawing whatever profits, i made. i might put them back on the next morning.

i am not letting of the hook by not placing bets, i am just recording everything on video.

i should have known that they are up to no good. at the 36 hole they offered me 100 profits cashout. but an hour later they paid 844 now that is when i should have argued hard with them.

then they offered a cashout of 100 pounds minus 777 after the halfway pay.

like i said i am demanding the full payout at 36 holes, i am not having another bet until i have been fully paid.

i am saving my smoking gun arguments for arbitration.

if i had the charts, for the main contenders i would show them that they are frauds.

if anyone this betfair is a nun, you know they offer take sp in horse racing? does it always work? how much profits are they making of that?

here comes the trolls, you are worse than women on heat.
Euler

Because there are 150+ players in a tournament the cut will remove half the market and Betfair settle those bets at that point as they can no longer win.

This is how it's been done since day one on Betfair with Golf tournaments. Your partially settled P&L will look completely different from the tournament P&L.

I use two accounts to trade the first two days and the last two for this reason.
Derek27

wabash wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm
i am going for arbbitration with the ibas.

please get your accounting systems ready, when you start being consistent in your profit taking, they are going to get one on you.

they are going to test your systems.

do not start complaining to them bbbefore you have downloaded your tranactions on a spread sheet. the profit and loss column is a moving target.

if they start claiming that they cannot see what you are seeing, you know that is a lie.

i going to record every type i put on a bet on video. download the logs.

go to their website and download, profits and loss column.

now if i go to their website and see the profit and loss for the first two days of the british open. there is a payout at the 36 hole.

i told the agent that my seven day win is 1111 pounds profit, they changed it bbefore my very years to 111 pounds.

now they claimed to have paid 844 pound profits at the 36 holes, which is fair.

but at the end of the tournament, the total all the stakes and said you have lost 27 pounds. to lose at that rate at the halfway point, i would not have been able to put any stakes on.

your payments at 36 hole cut. is your profits - minus your liabilities= net profits.

when i said i was going to arbitration, they never gave me a reference number.

if i am losing 27 pounds, they should tell me what percentage is that in 3000 bets. it is so small it does not exist.

maybe they want to know how i am beating the consistently and i going to give my game away.

At the 36 hole, i am withdrawing whatever profits, i made. i might put them back on the next morning.

i am not letting of the hook by not placing bets, i am just recording everything on video.

i should have known that they are up to no good. at the 36 hole they offered me 100 profits cashout. but an hour later they paid 844 now that is when i should have argued hard with them.

then they offered a cashout of 100 pounds minus 777 after the halfway pay.

like i said i am demanding the full payout at 36 holes, i am not having another bet until i have been fully paid.

i am saving my smoking gun arguments for arbitration.

if i had the charts, for the main contenders i would show them that they are frauds.

if anyone this betfair is a nun, you know they offer take sp in horse racing? does it always work? how much profits are they making of that?

here comes the trolls, you are worse than women on heat.
Who exactly is that post addressed to?

If you go to abertration I can assure you they won't make head from tale of what you said - nobody will.

Gazuty went to a lot of trouble to explain to you what's happening and even I found it informative. If you're going to ignore his post you're not likely to get help from anyone else.
tumby

I trade golf markets every week, mostly PGA but also some European tour events. The BF process is simple and understandable albeit a little annoying if you trade any significant volume over the four days. All the BF reports are consistent and make sense although they could be significantly improved. The only strange feature is the retained commission that affects your account after the cut, took me by surprise first time it was a significant number.

I have taken time to understand the way the cut works and is respresented in my BF account and would not be comfortable trading a market unless I understood its workings. It is clear that you do not understand the market that you are trading, that you cannot take helpful advice and instead blame others for your failings. I cannot understand why BF have not closed your account as the warning signs are very clear. Given succesful traders are finding it hard to keep accounts open at present I am astonished that you are allowed to trade. This shows the BF compliance process is failing and is catching the wrong people.
gazuty

..... and we're done here.

Return to “General discussion”