Beth bet - Am I Seeing Things or Has Anyone Else Noticed!!!

A place to discuss anything.
Realrocknrolla

Naffman wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:07 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:36 am
https://youtu.be/u_1JeBTpdRQ

Probably one to watch with a cup of cocoa before bedtime.

His voice just isn’t exciting.
Wondering when CB releases his 'results update' aswell :roll:

Must be soul destroying to advertise a product you know is worthless to your loyal audience just to pay the bills
I was thinking the exact same thing earlier.

Think PW mentioned in another post about clickbait… it is rife…

The advertisements on Youtube make me laughing out loud!
rik

Not sure about Artificial Intelligence. Thought it was a tool that actually prices up runners, arbing/value betting with bookmakers is dead for anyone serious isnt it, maybe 10 years ago
wearthefoxhat

rik wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:33 pm
Not sure about Artificial Intelligence. Thought it was a tool that actually prices up runners, arbing/value betting with bookmakers is dead for anyone serious isnt it, maybe 10 years ago
The Beth Bet product seems to be an attempt at some form of value betting if you can open up many accounts to take advantage of the prices. There seems to be no real understanding of how the AI evaluates value, you have to trust it and place the bets...assuming the settings are correct. It will appeal to those who can't be arsed to learn about the process themselves.

I still believe it's possible to win at straight value betting, but as you say not with the bookies. Their own software will quickly pick up the consistent winner(s) and reduce/ban them accordingly.

Return to “General discussion”