Milestone

A place to discuss anything.
ShaunWhite

:D As it never does any harm to ask when the worst they can say is no,

me: "You'll see I've recently gone over 250,000 markets, surely that got to be worth some free Betfair merch :)"
......looooong wait ...
BF : "I've just given you an account credit"

I actually just wanted a mug but they sent me this. tada ! Only 0.02p per market admittedly but I'm easily pleased.
Screenshot_11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

Speaking of milestones I would also like to congratulate Derek27 for participating in over 250,000 forum threads which is quite the achievement with only 12,845 posts to his (user)name. The forum greatly appreciates the liquidity that he brings πŸ‘ And if he could only cut down on the rants a bit that would be great.

Since Euler refuses to give him an honorary lifetime Bet Angel Basic Trader membership I guess he will have to settle for a custom made meme as his only reward πŸ‘

Derek27

Kai wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:26 am
Speaking of milestones I would also like to congratulate Derek27 for participating in over 250,000 forum threads which is quite the achievement with only 12,845 posts to his (user)name. The forum greatly appreciates the liquidity that he brings πŸ‘ And if he could only cut down on the rants a bit that would be great.

Since Euler refuses to give him an honorary lifetime Bet Angel Basic Trader membership I guess he will have to settle for a custom made meme as his only reward πŸ‘
Much appreciated Kai, you must have sacrificed a market to produce that meme. I'm off to bed now. :D
goat68

Euler wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:13 pm
sniffer66 wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:02 pm
Which makes BF sound like a Pyramid selling/Ponzi scheme :)

( I do know it isn't ;) )
The interesting thing about this 'pyramid' is that the bottom is very wide. I've seen the data and it's quite interesting.
Yes, that's what I was implying by the phenomenon, it's clearly not a normal straight line pyramid, but an extreme exponential one.
jimibt

lol... actually looks exactly like how i'd be in that scenario (head down, slightly awkward with it all) :D
Crazyskier

jimibt wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:08 am

lol... actually looks exactly like how i'd be in that scenario (head down, slightly awkward with it all) :D
Actually if you look closely, you can see Dallas just out of shot having a sly cigarette. :D

CS
foxwood

Hilarious :lol: :lol:
ruthlessimon

"so Gaz, about your aus bot.... how does it work again?"
Kai

ruthlessimon wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:59 pm
"so Gaz, about your aus bot.... how does it work again?"
Now that you mention it, everyone does seem to be looking at Gaz instead of working :lol:

Except for Kahin who looks like a random passer-by that has no idea wtf is going on.
The Silk Run

Nice one Kai. Very creative darling, love it β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
Emmson

Are they trying to extract Stella Bot?
andy28

I can tell you exactly what going on in that image, they are looking for a pipe/cable, the two guys top left are not happy, they have dug a massive hole to the left out of picture and want an excavator brought in or else there will be hell to pay. The two next to them are a fresh crew brought in to help out, and they don't want to be there as they can tell it is a cluster f&^#. The guy in the hole is new and digging to impress the bosses and has no idea of what he is looking for, and in all likelihood put all the fill on where he should be digging. The two guys on their phones are trying to find the phone number of a guy called Bob who will know exactly where the pipe is, who probably should have been there from the get go.

The guy in the middle with a shovel is the one paying and pondering what this is all going to cost him and starting to think they are all cowboys. the guys at the bottom of the picture are spotters for another underground company there to make sure these clowns don't damage any of their assets and are happy as a pig in muck as they get paid to stand around and watch others dig.

And then there is always a member of the public there to state the obvious that they are digging in the wrong place and would have marked a spot with his boot where they should dig.

I guess it is the same with trading, if you don't have a plan you will end up in one massive hole.

ps Bob will have caller ID and won't answer because he knows they will want him to go there and the minute he does everyone else will piss of and leave it up to him to sort out
Kai

andy28 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:26 pm
I can tell you exactly what going on in that image, they are looking for a pipe/cable, the two guys top left are not happy, they have dug a massive hole to the left out of picture and want an excavator brought in or else there will be hell to pay. The two next to them are a fresh crew brought in to help out, and they don't want to be there as they can tell it is a cluster f&^#. The guy in the hole is new and digging to impress the bosses and has no idea of what he is looking for, and in all likelihood put all the fill on where he should be digging. The two guys on their phones are trying to find the phone number of a guy called Bob who will know exactly where the pipe is, who probably should have been there from the get go.

The guy in the middle with a shovel is the one paying and pondering what this is all going to cost him and starting to think they are all cowboys. the guys at the bottom of the picture are spotters for another underground company there to make sure these clowns don't damage any of their assets and are happy as a pig in muck as they get paid to stand around and watch others dig.

And then there is always a member of the public there to state the obvious that they are digging in the wrong place and would have marked a spot with his boot where they should dig.

I guess it is the same with trading, if you don't have a plan you will end up in one massive hole.

ps Bob will have caller ID and won't answer because he knows they will want him to go there and the minute he does everyone else will piss of and leave it up to him to sort out
That had me in stiches Andy :lol:
jimibt

Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:33 am
andy28 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:26 pm

That had me in stiches Andy :lol:
yes, Kai, andy had me rofl'ing as well.. lovely imagination.
The Silk Run

Concur Angel's, concur :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to β€œGeneral discussion”