Tick size settings not visible on top ribbon?

A place to discuss anything.
Brovashift

Hi,

Have the Tick Size setting been changed or moved?

I was watching a video on tick sizing with the auto update feature and £value setting, but my pro version v1.56.0 doesn't seem to have them. In either Live or Practice modes.
When I place an order on the ladder in live mode it does place different stakes depending on where the odds are, but i dont know if these are right for me with no way to adjust £value. The stakes don't change in the one-click screen.

Have the setting been moved or do I need to update or something?

Thanks

Rob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

That's the old staking method (Auto Staking) which was updated and super seeded a few versions ago by the one we have now (Price-Based).
As well as the extra staking method another big plus is the calculation is made at the price its placed at and not just the best price.

The previous method has been kept as a Legacy that you can still revert to if you wanted
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... ility.html
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:47 pm
That's the old staking method (Auto Staking) which was updated and super seeded a few versions ago by the one we have now (Price-Based).
As well as the extra staking method another big plus is the calculation is made at the price its placed at and not just the best price.

The previous method has been kept as a Legacy that you can still revert to if you wanted
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/sta ... ility.html
Cheers Dallas,

So with this new version are all the calculations done for you based on current price? Does that make the tick size a fixed return then?

In the old YouTube video (I think 2016) Peter demonstrates a £1/tick, and £5/tick. Is that whats been super seeded?

Is there documentation/YouTube video on the new price based / extra staking methods?

Sorry.... just seen your link. Thanks
Dallas

So with this new version are all the calculations done for you based on current price? Does that make the tick size a fixed return then?

No that was the old version, the calculations are now based on the placement price

In the old YouTube video (I think 2016) Peter demonstrates a £1/tick, and £5/tick. Is that whats been super seeded?

No you can still do that, just you can now place the bet outside the best price and the stake will change, the old method calculated it using the best price only

Is there documentation/YouTube video on the new price based / extra staking methods?

There might be but if not its all explained in the user guide
Brovashift

Thanks 8-)

Return to “General discussion”