BFDon wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:29 pm
Stats101 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:09 pm
BFDon wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:53 am
Is anyones wrong again this week?

My profit about 2x higher than it should be

Maybe it's down to a resettled market but as far as i can tell in my account all markets were settled well before midnight, no var instances or signs of a resettlement.
Yep, mine is not correct again. It is in my favour this week, but can't work out what has caused the discrepancy.
Did you have to contact them before they resolved it for you? I've notified them and hopefully they get it sorted today before it goes out tomorrow.
The first time I had a problem seemed to be an isolated incident relating to a resettled market. I contacted their customer helpdesk on Twitter, and they then raised the issue with their pricing team. After a few messages back and forth, it was resolved. In terms of timescale, I raised the issue on the Monday evening, but there wasn't a resolution until Thursday (after which they had taken the Premium Charge from my account). The debited the error as a refund, although they didn't correct my Premium Charge statement.

I did spend a couple more weeks sending messages back and forth to try to get my statement to be corrected, but had no luck in getting this changed. Consequently, my gross profit / loss is a bit higher than it should be, meaning my ratio of commission to profit is a bit lower than it should be as well.
rik

my profit/loss 30% higher than it should be again
Derek27

Last week was a quiet week for me but my modest P/L was correct to the penny.
PDC

I have checked mine and there is no errors I can spot.
Euler

Mine looks ok
PDC

The correct amount (bar the usual rounding difference) has just been taken.
BFDon

In the end I got through to them on the Tuesday and they recalculated it before it was debited on the Wednesday. It was due to a market resettlement apparently. They never updated my figures on the website though. Always worth checking the sums
BFDon

Is anyone having on-going issues with their calculations? My P+L on the statement is 3x inflated this week.
Derek27

Mine's just a penny out. I didn't even realise they update the PC page on Monday.
Naffman

BFDon wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:01 pm
Is anyone having on-going issues with their calculations? My P+L on the statement is 3x inflated this week.
Mine seems to be ok, usually it’s from a resettled football market or something similar
BFDon

Naffman wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:11 pm
BFDon wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:01 pm
Mine seems to be ok, usually it’s from a resettled football market or something similar
Thanks, yep it's from football markets. It's never to do with VAR impacting my bet outcomes because my bets are mostly pre-match. I only trade a few markets as well, anyone running automation in these markets must have weekly issues.
gazuty

Woke up this morning, check in on overnight and account balance indicated a bad night. But pnl statement indicated otherwise.

Check for debits from account.

For me in Australia pc is normally taken at just after midnight, around 00:30 at the commencement of Wednesday.

Not this week. A rogue amount came out on Tuesday - which did not reference anything in particular. Then just after midnight last night the exact amount of this weeks pc was deducted. 🤔

I’ve lodged a protest/objection. 🤞
gazuty

Protest/objection upheld. Funds returned. 👍
BFDon

gazuty wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:01 am

Glad you had a swift response. Is there a separate Aus PC team? Previous time it took me 6 weeks to get a resolution. I've been overcharged fast sums, it's extremely disheartening continually raising it only to hear nothing back.
ShaunWhite

gazuty wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:01 am
It's off topic but you're a guy who might have a quick answer to this one as it's not worth going through Betfair to ask. Every couple of months I'll have an Aus dog market that settles like this....The amounts in the PL column just don't tally. Any idea what causes it?
Screenshot_17.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General discussion”