Can I make the ladder tab my default tab?

A place to discuss anything.
Brovashift

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a way I can make my ladder tab the default tab so that when I select a market in the search it will open the ladder tab straight away. At the moment it opens on the One-click screen and I have to select the ladder tab every time. Just seems like an unnecessary task 20+ times a session.

TIA
Dallas

Bet Angel initialises on the one-click screen, so it needs to default there.

If you are using the 'Switch to market automatically' option in Guardian you can undock and make your ladders full screen, doing that as guardian opens the market it will appear on your ladder screen to
Brovashift

Dallas wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:12 pm
Bet Angel initialises on the one-click screen, so it needs to default there.

If you are using the 'Switch to market automatically' option in Guardian you can undock and make your ladders full screen, doing that as guardian opens the market it will appear on your ladder screen to
Cheers Dallas, Thats pretty cool 8-)

What is the 'Market switch time' 300? Is that 300 seconds after 'In Play'?

It seems to be waiting to switch to the next market when there is 5mins to go. I'd like to switch soon after the off ideally, maybe after 60 seconds in play if possible?

And... is there a way I can auto show minimum 80% of the field each time, without having to increase or decrease the number of ladders in settings? Im currently using the Key Odds ladders from the Key Odds tutorial/download, with the estimated queue position column. I like it because its got all the info I want and the cells are all quite big which makes everything clear and easy to read/scan. But Im currently using 2x 17" monitors which fit 3 of those Key Odds ladders on nicely (on 1 monitor, I use the second for other streaming, charts, watch lists etc). When I can't see at least 80% of the field I either don't trade it or add more ladders and use the scroll bar at the bottom. It'd be great if I could auto display 80% of the field so the horizontal scroll bar auto appears at the bottom... Just until I get some bigger monitors anyway lol.

Thanks

Update: not sure about 80% of the field but I found the market switch time on the user guide. Ideally want to switch with 10mins to go, but as races are generally 10mins apart its not likely to work in that respect. On the plus side, as it switches markets literally on the button if set to 600, it definitely stops you taking it in running and makes you exit your position sharpish! :lol:

Return to “General discussion”