Trading vids

A place to discuss anything.
uksoundz

Hi

Does anyone know what happened to mugs trading videos. All were taken down a while ago plus his blog.

I heard they were a goldmine of info and wondered if these were still online anywhere.
Derek27

uksoundz wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:39 am
Hi

Does anyone know what happened to mugs trading videos. All were taken down a while ago plus his blog.

I heard they were a goldmine of info and wondered if these were still online anywhere.
Is that seriously what they were called? Was it a mug teaching trading or a trading course for mug traders? :lol:
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:09 pm
uksoundz wrote:
Hi

Is that seriously what they were called? Was it a mug teaching trading or a trading course for mug traders? :lol:
It's Steve Howe, former forum member, promoted by Betfair. Mugs is short for 'It's a Mugs Game'.
Naffman

Kai wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:09 pm
Derek27 wrote:
uksoundz wrote:
Hi

It's Steve Howe, former forum member. Mugs is short for 'It's a Mugs Game'.
The guy has disappeared it seems, he looked in bad health so hope he is ok.
Kai

Naffman wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:11 pm
Kai wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:09 pm
Derek27 wrote:

It's Steve Howe, former forum member. Mugs is short for 'It's a Mugs Game'.
The guy has disappeared it seems, he looked in bad health so hope he is ok.
Yea saw a few short clips he uploaded 1-2 years ago, didn't look great, think he was going to restart his workshops or something.

Hope Kafkaesque is ok as well, not seen him in ages.
alexmr2

Hopefully he's ok and just moved on from teaching trading/retired or wants some peace, I imagine he gets a lot of emails while the sites are up. He seemed to do very well from being early in the game and then running courses.

Was just discussing his last video with a trader a couple of weeks ago which resonated with us about sorting out mindset, it must have been deleted very recently.

His videos were good but seemed to be 5+ years old recordings at this point in time. The principles are still the same but markets have slightly changed and they wouldn't make you profitable without some extra knowledge and a lot of experience (I know because they were some of the first videos I watched just over 3 years ago)
Emmson

Derek27 wrote:
uksoundz wrote:
Hi

I watched many of them and learned nothing new.
Euler

uksoundz wrote:
Hi

You don't need to as I taught Steve and I've published a lot of stuff publically that is very in-depth and perfectly adequate.

He was one of my first customers and attended my course twice. He seemed to go off on a tangent when he started doing courses though.
uksoundz

Euler wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:05 pm
uksoundz wrote:
Hi

You don't need to as I taught Steve and I've published a lot of stuff publically that is very in-depth and perfectly adequate.

He was one of my first customers and attended my course twice. He seemed to go off on a tangent when he started doing courses though.
Oh I have been watching your stuff for years.... I might not post much but have been here now and then. Your vids are so helpful, I just wondered where his stuff had gone as I'm always looking for content to watch when it comes to trading!!
Euler

He was the 13th person out of 30,000 to join the forum: -

search.php?author_id=69&sr=posts

You may want to read some of the threads for further insight.
cookyweb

alexmr2 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:45 pm
His videos were good but seemed to be 5+ years old recordings at this point in time. The principles are still the same but markets have slightly changed and they wouldn't make you profitable without some extra knowledge and a lot of experience (I know because they were some of the first videos I watched just over 3 years ago)
I watched a lot of Steves videos and the explanation of the strategy did seem to make a lot of sense but as you say all of the recordings were 5+ years old. The markets never seem to look the same as those videos, is it a case that you cant really make money with that strategy these days as the markets are different in some way?

Thank you.

Return to “General discussion”