continuous changes of odds, what do you think?

A place to discuss anything.
vhdgkl

I'm looking for an indicator, for live soccer, that suggests me (without watching the game) when the market is seeing a game full of dangerous actions, and I came to think that in that situation everyone wants to enter the market, and the odds of a goal could be favorable, because the layers may not be able to balance the odds in time.
beyond the reasoning, what do you think of a market in which the odds change continuously and rapidly (@3,2-@3,[email protected]@3.25-etc)---why do some live soccer markets continuously change odds every second, and others do not? (belonging to the same league, or not, for example it was so in tottenham morecambe, and was not so in liverpool-shwresbury)

ps:what is the term that describes whether in one minute (or any period) the odds have changed many times or not (I do not mean the flash of betangel when there is a matching, I mean the change of odds regardless of the matching....small changes, the result of the match is the same, the odds are similar but they change constantly
jamesedwards

vhdgkl wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:12 pm
I'm looking for an indicator, for live soccer, that suggests me (without watching the game) when the market is seeing a game full of dangerous actions, and I came to think that in that situation everyone wants to enter the market, and the odds of a goal could be favorable, because the layers may not be able to balance the odds in time.
beyond the reasoning, what do you think of a market in which the odds change continuously and rapidly (@3,2-@3,[email protected]@3.25-etc)---why do some live soccer markets continuously change odds every second, and others do not? (belonging to the same league, or not, for example it was so in tottenham morecambe, and was not so in liverpool-shwresbury)

ps:what is the term that describes whether in one minute (or any period) the odds have changed many times or not (I do not mean the flash of betangel when there is a matching, I mean the change of odds regardless of the matching....small changes, the result of the match is the same, the odds are similar but they change constantly
The amount of fluctuations in price may not just be to do with the amount of dangerous action.

For example it may be to do with the availability of fast live feeds and/or amount of people trading at the ground. They will manage positions based on potential goals. Some will be placing trades into the market but the more sophisticated will have positions in place that they will remove from the market in order to get around the in-play placement delay.
vhdgkl

jamesedwards wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:37 pm

The amount of fluctuations in price may not just be to do with the amount of dangerous action.

For example it may be to do with the availability of fast live feeds and/or amount of people trading at the ground. They will manage positions based on potential goals. Some will be placing trades into the market but the more sophisticated will have positions in place that they will remove from the market in order to get around the in-play placement delay.
very interesting answer you gave me..i'm trying to understand when the many changes of odds do not depend on the many dangerous actions..and the variables you said are the ones i try to monitor in order not to be misled.
in England is the most difficult situation, and also in the 2-3 major leagues, but in England is very hard, people in my opinion play directly from the field, and it is enough a rebound that could generate a dangerous action and you match the money immediately (against)..I must say that when I see the games in Brazil, in Italy, I do not feel this thing that you say (I feel only that maneuver a bit the odds but do not have advantages of live feed, at most do not have disadvantages compared to any other)

Anyway, you know when 5 minutes from the end there are dangerous actions to repeat, every 30 seconds there 's a danger! everything (my idea)comes from there. In that situation I think it is too difficult for layers to maintain a balance, but unfortunately this situation occurs in about a game on 30, so to see that situation should see 30 games. I'm trying to find that situation (and others) through the observation of the changing odds of many games simultaneously, and then I thought the continuous change of odds, prolonged for a "long time", as a good indicator ....in case then to be extended in general. what I thought is that more the odds change continuously, more people want to enter the market, and therefore more things are happening in that game.i' is not the liquidity the parameter that interests me, because I am interested in more 50 people who put 4 euros, rather than 3 people who put 300 euros

what do you think?

Return to “General discussion”