How much notice does Bet Angel give to let you know your annual subscription is about to expire?

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:09 pm
andy28 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:15 pm
What you guys log out?!?!
Yeah :lol: I like to restart the server semi-frequently, like Derek said for memory leaks and updates etc. I agree, anyone who misses their annual subscription is in another realm of stupid :lol: watch me miss mine this month now aha
There are enough lazy gits in my neighbourhood who still haven't taken down their Christmas tree - they just switch the lights off. :lol: But I bet even they would renew their BA subscription if they use it.

I took down my Christmas tree promptly, I just regretted putting it up in the first place. You don't even notice it after a few days. :lol:
andy28

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:23 pm
CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:09 pm
andy28 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:15 pm
What you guys log out?!?!
Yeah :lol: I like to restart the server semi-frequently, like Derek said for memory leaks and updates etc. I agree, anyone who misses their annual subscription is in another realm of stupid :lol: watch me miss mine this month now aha
There are enough lazy gits in my neighbourhood who still haven't taken down their Christmas tree - they just switch the lights off. :lol: But I bet even they would renew their BA subscription if they use it.

I took down my Christmas tree promptly, I just regretted putting it up in the first place. You don't even notice it after a few days. :lol:
I don't even bother with Christmas lights :D

I am not gathering too much info, for football it is just closing Odds and Odds at HT and when a goal is scored. But I am also trading the horses live during the day so they are getting commission from me

Return to “General discussion”