boris and rishi partygate fines

A place to discuss anything.
eatyourgreens

both have been issued fines.......will they go?
Derek27

BJ doesn't have a microgram of dignity and won't be resigning of his own accord, but RS just might and pile on the pressure. I'm not even fussed about RS for either partygate or the other two scandals, at least he wasn't constantly lying through his teeth about it, but if he's failed to notify about a conflict of interest, that would be serious and he should go. :D
Derek27

The police timed this really well, just after his compliments from Zelensky, he thought he was on the up. :lol:
Derek27

It's just as well we don't still use videotapes. If we did, the one where he said "all rules were followed" would be worn out by now. :lol:
Derek27

No drastic market shake-up.
Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Carrie's got one as well. I wonder if the cake that ambushed the party will also get an FPN. :lol:
Derek27

Don't forget, we're still waiting for the full Sue Gray report. I reckon our criminal prime minister, out of sheer desperation, will refuse to comment until and in case the full report clears him of all wrongdoing. :lol:
Derek27

I think his own party must be pissed off with this. Imran Khan has just been kicked out of office and he's taken his party with him. BJ looks as though he's going to do the same.
Euler

I nipped into the markets on the breaking news, but somebody had got there before me.
Derek27

Euler wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:46 pm
I nipped into the markets on the breaking news, but somebody had got there before me.
Don't trade politics but when I looked I was expecting a bigger shake-up. Interesting that, now Sunak's out of the running and with no strong candidate to replace BJ, Stammer's a weak favourite to be the next PM after BJ.
Archery1969

Don’t know what all the drama is about partygate. I went to plenty, including my birthday bash. You just had to be careful and not broadcast it or get caught.

At one point, a police car stopped while I was walking my dog. Driver said they had seen me walking the dog multiple times during the day and I risked getting a fine.

My response was, have you nothing better to do and by the way, why aren’t your 4 in the car wearing face masks ?

In all seriousness I don’t think changing a prime minister now is a good idea with all what’s going on with Russia.
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:02 pm
Don’t know what all the drama is about partygate. I went to plenty, including my birthday bash. You just had to be careful and not broadcast it or get caught.

At one point, a police car stopped while I was walking my dog. Driver said they had seen me walking the dog multiple times during the day and I risked getting a fine.

My response was, have you nothing better to do and by the way, why aren’t your 4 in the car wearing face masks ?

In all seriousness I don’t think changing a prime minister now is a good idea with all what’s going on with Russia.
I won't be voting for you if you run for PM then. A war doesn't mean the PM can do what the hell he likes and mustn't be removed. You could say the same about Putin, now's not the time to remove him - Russia's at war!
Derek27

He only gets one fine - for the 19th June birthday party! Never mind, that should be enough. Sunak got fined for the same party and I'd guess Carrie's fine was for that date.
Derek27

Archery1969 wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:02 pm
Parliament may need to be recalled concerning the use of chemical weapons, but BJ may be reluctant now to avoid questions about misleading the Commons by lying through his teeth. All the more reason to get rid of this idiot and put someone serious in charge. I'd like to have Helen Whately.
Euler

Let's nip the political views in the bud and see if we can find an opportunity in the trading market.

Return to “General discussion”