TPD (Total performance data) event at Southwell 9th May

A place to discuss anything.
Euler

TPD are holding an event at Southwell racecourse on the 9th May.

The event will start at 2:00pm with refreshments and buffet food available.

There will be presentations from TPD about the technology and positional data etc. There will also be an opportunity to ask them quesitons and I'll be covering the use of TPD data in Bet Angel.

Attendees can watch the racing from there. It's an evening meeting - first race 5:20pm last race 8:20pm

There is very limited availability, so you may not be able get a space. So if you are interested get in touch immediately.

Drop a note to support if you are interested in attending and we will forward your details to TPD.

Contact support here: -

https://betangel.kayako.com/
PeterLe

For those not attending, Can we ask questions here Peter?
If so, Id like to ask:-

Are all the trackers at each course of the same type/version/revision ?
For the courses they operate at do they have comparable accuracies?

Some courses seem better than others so I'd keen to hear what they say
thanks
Peter
Euler

If anybody has questions. I'm happy to see if I can address them on the day, it'll be an education for me too!
ShaunWhite

If there's a spare place then can you put me on the list pls.

At 30mls away it's too close not to and a work day out is usually good for motivation.
Euler

I'll get in touch with them and see if they can squeeze you in.
ShaunWhite

Euler wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:26 pm
I'll get in touch with them and see if they can squeeze you in.
I'll look through the window and you can pass me a sandwich when nobody is looking. But I might transmit my location as being about 10m closer ;)
ShaunWhite

So, who's going?

Such a great opportunity to get some first-hand info about something that's going to dominate in-running trading for the next few years, and socials are few and far between anyway let alone having one north of Watford. Throw in some off the record conversation ( ;)) with PW and what's not to like?

(tbf I'd drifted away from Guardian a bit lately, but the upgrades have smashed the cost of entry to TPD so it's all very, very interesting again.).
Last edited by ShaunWhite on Sun May 08, 2022 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euler

Well I'm going. Look forward to catching up tomorrow!
jamesedwards

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 2:46 pm
So, who's going?

Such a great opportunity to get some first-hand info about something that's going to dominate in-running trading for the next few years, and socials are few and far between anyway let alone having one north of Watford. Throw in some off the record conversation ( ;)) with PW and what's not to like?

(tbf I'd drifted away from Guardian a bit lately, but the upgrades have smashed the cost of entry to TPD so it's all very, very interesting again.).
I'm going. See you there!
ShaunWhite

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:28 pm
Cool. I'm glad about that cos I know f-all, and you seem to be the guy round here who knows the most, so I'll leave you to do all talking ;)
jamesedwards

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:39 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:28 pm
Cool. I'm glad about that cos I know f-all, and you seem to be the guy round here who knows the most, so I'll leave you to do all talking ;)
I mainly want to understand their on-course processes and what they are doing to improve reliability and accuracy.

Return to “General discussion”