Can I temp remove global settings ribbon?

A place to discuss anything.
Brovashift

Hi all,

Anyone know if its possible to remove/minimise the global setting ribbon at the top of the screen?

I want to create some more verticle space on the ladder window so I can add more 'additional info' at the top of the ladders e.g. Jockey, trainer, form, cloth no., stall no., wearing, book percentages/money matched... etc. Basically the ultimate ladder window setup...

Currently I have a lot of this info already but its spread across different ladder setups and its a bit of a pain having to flick back and fourth before each race. I can plonk all this info onto one ladder screen now, but I like to see as much of the ladder/market as I possibly can.
Also I have just started the BFP course and I like to see prices move in play and ensure my offsets get matched. Im sure as I become more confident in play I will have more faith in the one click screen. :) But for now Id like to see as much of the ladder as possible.

TIA
Euler

Just undock the ladder by clicking on the arrow on the top right hand corner of the ladder screen.
Brovashift

Euler wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 3:41 pm
Just undock the ladder by clicking on the arrow on the top right hand corner of the ladder screen.
Oh yeah.... simples :)

Thanks Euler

Return to “General discussion”