How to find total markets traded?

A place to discuss anything.
Brovashift

Hi,

How do I see total markets traded please? I assume its available on BF somewhere...

TIA :)
Trader Pat

You'll see it on the premium charges page
Brovashift

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:36 pm
Hi Pat, Where is the premium charge page? Im looking all over the place but cant find it anywhere...

Do I need to be on/paying premium charge in order to see it? Hopefully Im nowhere near paying that, Im not ready yet! lol

Thanks
Trader Pat

Brovashift wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:59 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Hi Pat, Where is the premium charge page? Im looking all over the place but cant find it anywhere...

Do I need to be on/paying premium charge in order to see it? Hopefully Im nowhere near paying that, Im not ready yet! lol

Thanks
My account - Betting Activity - Premium Charges

If you've never paid PC then the tab probably won't be available. If you really want to know how many markets you've traded send a message to Betfair support and they should be able to tell you.
Brovashift

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:14 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:59 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

Thanks
My account - Betting Activity - Premium Charges

If you've never paid PC then the tab probably won't be available. If you really want to know how many markets you've traded send a message to Betfair support and they should be able to tell you.
Ah right, that'll be it then. Cheers Pat, I'll ping them a message now.

Return to “General discussion”