Food shortage...oh really?

A place to discuss anything.
blablok

Dutch farmers protest unhinged green policies that artificially worsen shortages:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... -livestock
Emmson

Holland a far better run country than dear old Blighty as shown in GDP per capita stats
Dublin_Flyer

Dutchfarms.JPG
Build tall silos to store animal waste, use wind/wave/solar power to agitate silos, capture methane released from decomposition of animal waste, compress and liquify and store as LNG. Use LNG as part of the national grid or export it.

Use/export/give to local farmers/garden/flower industry the compost produced from animal waste instead of reliance on artificial fertilisers.

Any other residual shitty waste can be compressed into cannonballs and fired towards Greece/Cyprus, once it breaks down in the atmosphere they won't even notice a different smell in the air when the aerosol lands

Problem solved!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blablok

Flyer....i think i like your idea very much :)
Wondering how much these silos actually cost. I live in a rural area.
alexmr2

Food shortages are only created by Putin and climate change because the BBC said so and the TV or politicians never lie or misdirect the public
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:16 pm
Food shortages are only created by Putin and climate change because the BBC said so and the TV or politicians never lie or misdirect the public
It's only dry because the BBC said so. We've really had 12 inches of rain this month. :roll:
blablok

63 days consecutive sunshine.
Every day over 26C.
15 days 35c +.
9 days 32C +.
45 days without rain.
Stand pipes to get water.
Everyone loved it !
NO RED WEATHER WARNING...........

7 days sunshine.
apprx.4 days apprx. over 35C.
Red weather warning ! We are all going to die !
: )
alexmr2

blablok wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:51 am
63 days consecutive sunshine.
Every day over 26C.
15 days 35c +.
9 days 32C +.
45 days without rain.
Stand pipes to get water.
Everyone loved it !
NO RED WEATHER WARNING...........

7 days sunshine.
apprx.4 days apprx. over 35C.
Red weather warning ! We are all going to die !
: )
There's no point trying to get through to normies. You could show all the statistics, data and experts in the world until you are blue in the face but if the politicians and TV says climate change then there is no way to change their mind. There is a cognitive dissonance pattern across the board regarding the main issues over the last couple of years and only a small percentage can see the truth. Even when the truth comes out, the others continue to ignore it and cover it up instead of admiting they were wrong
RoyJay

alexmr2 wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:03 pm

There's no point trying to get through to normies. You could show all the statistics, data and experts in the world until you are blue in the face but if the politicians and TV says climate change then there is no way to change their mind. There is a cognitive dissonance pattern across the board regarding the main issues over the last couple of years and only a small percentage can see the truth. Even when the truth comes out, the others continue to ignore it and cover it up instead of admiting they were wrong

GB News presenter Neil Oliver is also one of the 2% that can see the truth. He has a show every Saturday at 6 pm. I caught the intro to it the other week. It was like he was reading out one of Alex’s long posts, he mentioned Bill Gates at least 3 times!

Guy wants to go back to walking around the coast, get a bit of fresh air, clear his head, calm himself down a bit.

Whenever Alex posts now, I always read it in the style of Neil Oliver. I think they must be the same person. Either that, or he read the forum and plagiarised Alex’s work!
Trader Pat

RoyJay wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:01 am
Whenever Alex posts now, I always read it in the style of Neil Oliver. I think they must be the same person. Either that, or he read the forum and plagiarised Alex’s work!
Alex's views were batshit long before Neil Oliver was on GB News. Actually that's unfair, I'm not even sure Alex believes most of the stuff he posts. He just likes to troll the forum in the hope that somebody will take the bait and respond. Trading can be a lonely and boring business, I suppose we all need something to help pass the time and keep us entertained!
RoyJay

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:06 am

Alex's views were batshit long before Neil Oliver was on GB News. Actually that's unfair, I'm not even sure Alex believes most of the stuff he posts. He just likes to troll the forum in the hope that somebody will take the bait and respond. Trading can be a lonely and boring business, I suppose we all need something to help pass the time and keep us entertained!
:lol: That’s what I’ve always thought. I’ve always believed Alex was just on a bit of a wind up and trolling. Though I watched Neil Oliver on GB news and he was saying all the same sort of things, though was doing so in a straight laced deadly serious manner!

It’s almost impossible to interpret text correctly and i for one can’t tell what’s real and what’s satire, especially these days. Though there was no doubt that Neil was believing in what he was saying. He really had it in for Bill Gates anyway, he was not at all happy with him.
napshnap

There is literaly the organization openly sharing it's most influencial members contradictional anti-liberal (in a old good meaning of "liberal") views, who's fonds and schools graduates take major political positions, but let's throw something at Alex sitting under his stupid foil bridge...
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:06 am
RoyJay wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:01 am
I've decided to turn to Wikipedia when I've got time to kill. I've finished reading the page on evolution. Interesting subject but most boring article ever when you delve into the detail.
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:13 pm
I've decided to turn to Wikipedia when I've got time to kill. I've finished reading the page on evolution. Interesting subject but most boring article ever when you delve into the detail.
Not sure reading an article on evolution would help when I sometimes get bored trading.

I think I'll revisit Realrocknrolla's advent calendar! :D

Return to “General discussion”