Food shortage...oh really?

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:44 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:13 pm
I've decided to turn to Wikipedia when I've got time to kill. I've finished reading the page on evolution. Interesting subject but most boring article ever when you delve into the detail.
Not sure reading an article on evolution would help when I sometimes get bored trading.

I think I'll revisit Realrocknrolla's advent calendar! :D
If you look at anything too interesting you'll miss the start of the next race/match. :)
greenmark

napshnap wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:14 am
There is literaly the organization openly sharing it's most influencial members contradictional anti-liberal (in a old good meaning of "liberal") views, who's fonds and schools graduates take major political positions, but let's throw something at Alex sitting under his stupid foil bridge...
Could you post that again in Russian, then I might use an online translation app.
But I like the foil bridge comment, beats a foil hat. No? :-)
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:17 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:13 pm
I've decided to turn to Wikipedia when I've got time to kill. I've finished reading the page on evolution. Interesting subject but most boring article ever when you delve into the detail.
Not sure reading an article on evolution would help when I sometimes get bored trading.

If you look at anything too interesting you'll miss the start of the next race/match. :)
True! :D
The Silk Run

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:27 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:17 pm
Trader Pat wrote:

True! :D
I may have something of interest for you Pat ;)
Trader Pat

The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:29 pm
The problem is Minnie like Derek said if its too interesting I'll lose focus and probably never get it back! :)
The Silk Run

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:31 pm
The Silk Run wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:29 pm
The problem is Minnie like Derek said if its too interesting I'll lose focus and probably never get it back! :)
NOT for general discussion, refer to PM.
napshnap

greenmark wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:20 pm
napshnap wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:14 am
There is literaly the organization openly sharing it's most influencial members contradictional anti-liberal (in a old good meaning of "liberal") views, who's fonds and schools graduates take major political positions, but let's throw something at Alex sitting under his stupid foil bridge...
Could you post that again in Russian, then I might use an online translation app.
But I like the foil bridge comment, beats a foil hat. No? :-)
I'll try to rephrase. There is wef and its members are rich influential people, we often hear very controversial ideas they state. Those people start (or invest in) funds and "educational projects" whose graduates take (or will take) major political positions. That is bothering. But instead of worrying and thinking how to deal with centralization, let's beat Alex with foil baton while giggling.
RoyJay

I never meant to beat Alex with foil baton. My giggling was at traderpats comment about lonely traders having nothing better to do.

I don’t know if any of your theories are true or not. Nobody will ever know. Both sides will always claim victory. At least if Alex(or Neil Oliver) said that in the 1500 goodwood, bill gates has put a microchip in all the jockeys vaccine, and they are all programmed to jump off their horses at 2f pole, except for William Buick who refused the vaccine. Bill gates and the WEF all know this, and have bet heavily on noble dynasty to create more wealth for their agenda.

At least in 10 minutes or so we get to find out if that’s true.
napshnap

RoyJay wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:54 pm
I never meant to beat Alex with foil baton. My giggling was at traderpats comment about lonely traders having nothing better to do.

I don’t know if any of your theories are true or not. Nobody will ever know. Both sides will always claim victory. At least if Alex(or Neil Oliver) said that in the 1500 goodwood, bill gates has put a microchip in all the jockeys vaccine, and they are all programmed to jump off their horses at 2f pole, except for William Buick who refused the vaccine. Bill gates and the WEF all know this, and have bet heavily on noble dynasty to create more wealth for their agenda.

Damn, they just sit on their forums imposingly saying that "it would not be bad for you to be poor and happy" and then we have problems like this -viewtopic.php?f=15&p=306220#p306220!

As for those very arguable "microchip" ideas, you don't really need it - "If you want to defeat your enemy, educate his children."
Trader Pat

napshnap wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:37 pm
But instead of worrying and thinking how to deal with centralization, let's beat Alex with foil baton while giggling.
Why a foil baton and not just a regular one? Wait, is it an entrance exam for a secret society? Is it like some kind of initiation ritual where we all dress as morris dancers and take it in turns to beat Alex on the bare arse with a foil baton while invoking the spirit of Neil Oliver?
napshnap

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:11 pm
napshnap wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:37 pm
But instead of worrying and thinking how to deal with centralization, let's beat Alex with foil baton while giggling.
Why a foil baton and not just a regular one? Wait, is it an entrance exam for a secret society? Is it like some kind of initiation ritual where we all dress as morris dancers and take it in turns to beat Alex on the bare arse with a foil baton while invoking the spirit of Neil Oliver?
Don't mind it, it's just my little fetish.

Kinda reminded that kkk scene from Django Unchained, with their masks and poorly made eye holes)).
RoyJay

napshnap wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:01 pm
RoyJay wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:54 pm

Damn, they just sit on their forums imposingly saying that "it would not be bad for you to be poor and happy" and then we have problems like this -viewtopic.php?f=15&p=306220#p306220!

As for those very arguable "microchip" ideas, you don't really need it - "If you want to defeat your enemy, educate his children."
Microchip thing was load of bollocks anyway, must has given Buick the bad vaccine instead.

I don’t know what the answers are, Napshnap. I’m not even sure what the questions are anymore! Everyone has their own truths now, and very few people are ever willing to back down and change their minds. On pretty much anything. Myself included, I’ve been brainwashed too. Which, ultimately, makes all debating circular and pointless!
Trader Pat

napshnap wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:16 pm
Don't mind it, it's just my little fetish.
It's an interesting twist.

The next time I see my dominatrix I'll ask her to wrap the baton in foil to see if it enhances the experience :)
Trader Pat

RoyJay wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:21 pm
Which, ultimately, makes all debating circular and pointless!
AMEN!
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:23 pm
RoyJay wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:21 pm
Which, ultimately, makes all debating circular and pointless!
AMEN!
Nope can't agree with that. That would be an abdication of my heartfelt belief that we should challenge things we disagree with. It's messy and can lead to online grenades being flung about, but debate is fundamental to democracy. Which is the best system we have come up with so far.

Return to “General discussion”