How to contact Betfair support

A place to discuss anything.
kikki111

Hi everyone

I think my betfair account got hacked, this morning I noticed that yesterday 2 back bets of 50€ each on horse racing had been placed from my account which I am sure I did not

After setting up the 2 step verification today (which I should have done ages ago!!!!!) I noticed that another back bet of 2€ had been placed later today from my account on a football match now I am trying to change the password to a new one but on the betfair site I am getting a message that they are experiencing technical difficulties,

Can anyone please help me were I can contact them because I cannot find any email to reach them

Cheers
Chris.
Derek27

kikki111 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:38 pm
Hi everyone

I think my betfair account got hacked, this morning I noticed that yesterday 2 back bets of 50€ each on horse racing had been placed from my account which I am sure I did not

After setting up the 2 step verification today (which I should have done ages ago!!!!!) I noticed that another back bet of 2€ had been placed later today from my account on a football match now I am trying to change the password to a new one but on the betfair site I am getting a message that they are experiencing technical difficulties,

Can anyone please help me were I can contact them because I cannot find any email to reach them

Cheers
Chris.
The chat facility is the quickest way. Click on help at the top-left of the Betfair website.

Also check your recent logins on your account security page to see what times the hacker has been logging in.
kikki111

Ok, will do first thing in the morning...Thanks for the info Derek
Realrocknrolla

thetennispredict wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:45 pm
thanks for sharing,. also check golden corral
Change your name to thetennisprick
Euler

Bang! And the spam is gone.

Return to “General discussion”