Betfair Incorrect Settlement

A place to discuss anything.
eirewings

So I was trading the Monaco V Auxerre game this evening. Greened up on BetAngel but betfair telling me something different. Now I took screenshots of the log and everything. Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't think so. Betfair obviously told me everything's settled correctly. Anybody ever had a similar problem? download/file.php?mode=view&id=28991htt ... w&id=28992 download/file.php?mode=view&id=28990
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

It looks correct to me, the market you were trading would use half your stake on -1.0 and the other half the -1.5

In that match Monaco won by 1 goal, so the -1 part of your bet resulted in a zero win or loss but you did get paid out on the -1.5 part of the bet
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:13 pm
It looks correct to me, the market you were trading would use half your stake on -1.0 and the other half the -1.5

In that match Monaco won by 1 goal, so the -1 part of your bet resulted in a zero win or loss but you did get paid out on the -1.5 part of the bet
Never understood why these weird 50/50 Asian Handicap bets exist.
Derek27

jamesedwards wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:07 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:13 pm

Never understood why these weird 50/50 Asian Handicap bets exist.
I consider myself fairly intelligent and enjoy intellectual challenges, but I'm either too stupid to understand Asian handicaps or I just got bored senseless when reading the rules and couldn't take it in. It was like reading the instructions on how to programme a video recorder. :)
ShaunWhite

I thought I should know about this so started reading.... https://support.betfair.com/app/answers ... a_id/6418/.

After paragraph 3 it all got a bit psychedelic. And when I got to the bit about +0 and -0 (bad enough) and -0.5 and +0.5 giving you a "Quarter-Goal Handicap" I felt like I was having a stroke.

I think you have to find 3 ancient scrolls in a labyrinth and then a draw magically appears as a win, but I could be wrong.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:19 am
I thought I should know about this so started reading.... https://support.betfair.com/app/answers ... a_id/6418/.

After paragraph 3 it all got a bit psychedelic. And when I got to the bit about +0 and -0 (bad enough) and -0.5 and +0.5 giving you a "Quarter-Goal Handicap" I felt like I was having a stroke.

I think you have to find 3 ancient scrolls in a labyrinth and then a draw magically appears as a win, but I could be wrong.
:lol: You probably need to forget everything you know about maths to understand the +0 and -0!

Return to “General discussion”