Storing Information from individual bets

A place to discuss anything.
tgsteveo99

Hi there, any help with this would be much appreciated.

Lets say I'm running two servants on the same selection in a horse race (in-running).

The first servant might place a £20 lay bet at odds of 11, if matched it would then immediately place 3 counteracting back bets, perhaps £4 at odds of 15, £4 at odds of 17 and £4 at odds of 20. The back bets would obviously be unmatched initially and there would be no fill or kill.

The second servant would be triggered later on but the first servant might still be running. If the price of the selection has contracted then for example it might place a £40 lay bet at odds of 6, then it would place 3 counteracting back bets, perhaps £5 at odds of 11, £5 at odds of 15 and £5 at odds of 17. These back bets would also be unmatched initially and there would be no fill or kill.

Each servant would also have its own stop loss - for the first one perhaps at odds of 8 and for the second one perhaps at odds of 4.

I would like each servant to adjust the stake for the stop loss depending on whether any of the back bets for that particular servant have been matched, and ignore whether or not the back bets for the other servant have been matched.

Is this possible?

Many thanks in advance.
tgsteveo99

I've managed to find a way to work around this now.

Return to “General discussion”