A mole in the pocket is worth ....

A place to discuss anything.
greenmark

Kai wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:40 pm
Whenever these two get into an argument

:lol: Aww bless 'em. If only I had the debating skills of these two. But I don't so I prefer the misinformed rant approach.
firlandsfarm

Kai wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:40 pm
Whenever these two get into an argument

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arbitrage16

Absolutely ridiculous that any Tory can look around at the utter state of this shit hole country - poorest country in Europe, 9 /10 of the poorst towns in Europe in this country, col crisis, brexit balls up, the list goes on - and have the temerity to start complaining about some minor political machinations.

Do they not hear themselves? Complaining and pontificating about some minute political point, when their awful management of the country and pathetic, incompetent leadership has turned the UK into an international joke.

I understand these little Englanders aren't too keen on travelling outside the borders, because of all the scary foreigners and weird food, but other nations are utterly aghast at what has become of this country. Tories will look around for anything else to blame for that - Labour, the immigrants, the BBC - but it is irrefutably their mistakes and continuned incompetence over the past 12 years - Liz Truss anybody? - that have left everyone in this country worse off, with fewer prospects, having a less comfortable life.

Take some responsibility rather than forever passing the buck.

Return to “General discussion”