A mole in the pocket is worth ....

A place to discuss anything.
firlandsfarm

So there we have it, Mr Clean aka Captain Hindsight is not so clean. Indeed he is as corrupt as those he is claiming are corrupt. As John Lennon said "Instant Karma's gonna get you, Gonna knock you right on the head" and it will if the media pay as much attention to it as they did to Boris and not brush it under the carpet as they did with the undeclared £500,000 in funding the Chinese Communist agent donated to Barry Gardiner. Even MI5 got involved with that one but it was buried!

So what have we learned ? Well, the intended "independent investigation" of Boris was not. It was chaired by a Keir Starmer mole who has now prostituted herself in some seedy deal of Government knowledge being swapped for political position. We also know that he ran frightened from his accusers yesterday by not attending Parliament when the matter was discussed preferring to hide behind the skirt of his deputy. And the lack of support for his position as shown by the pathetic turnout of Labour MP's not wishing to be associated with such corrupt manoeuvring.

How can a man, a poor strategist, a coward not prepared to face his accusers and one where his so called supporters distance themselves so quickly from him be seen as a possible leader of the country? God help us
ShaunWhite

So the scandel scoreline reads :
Labour : several
Torys : dozens
Big deal.

Does anyone create any actual trading content on here anymore?
Derek27

The Sue Gray report was as soft as it was irrelevant as it was incomplete. It was nothing more than the formality of going through the motions. Even a six-year-old knows what a party is and can see that the buffoon was lying through his teeth, as much as he is deluded into thinking that there's no evidence that he knows when he's at a party and the suggestion that he may have misled parliament four times fully vindicates him. :lol:
firlandsfarm

That's one trade I won ... I knew you would be first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I knew it would be complete denial claiming that a fairy cake is more important than corruption between the Opposition and the Civil Service! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
firlandsfarm

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:10 pm
So the scandel scoreline reads :
Labour : several
Torys : dozens
Big deal.

Does anyone create any actual trading content on here anymore?
I know Shaun but bearing in mind the history I couldn't not say it! :D
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:28 pm
That's one trade I won ... I knew you would be first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I knew it would be complete denial claiming that a fairy cake is more important than corruption between the Opposition and the Civil Service! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sue Gray had a cup of coffee with milk and no sugar, and a dark chocolate digestive biscuit when meeting Kier Starmer.

All that Tory winging over a biscuit. :lol:
greenmark

Have I missed some great revelation? What has Starmer been accused of?
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:53 pm
He wants to hire Sue Gray as his chief of staff, or some other high-power job in the Labour party.

I thought he was bonkers to do it initially. It seems they have factored in the controversy it will cause and think it's worthwhile. Let's face it, the Tories think robbing a bank is okay as long as it's one of the robber's birthdays and they take a cake with them. Then it's nothing more than a birthday celebration. :lol:

Their last big hoo-har was the so-called beergate. That's been forgotten about as nothing came off it, but Partygate is still in the news, undergoing a parliamentary inquiry and will still be talked about at the next election. :D
greenmark

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:01 pm
greenmark wrote:
He wants to hire Sue Gray as his chief of staff, or some other high-power job in the Labour party.

I thought he was bonkers to do it initially. It seems they have factored in the controversy it will cause and think it's worthwhile. Let's face it, the Tories think robbing a bank is okay as long as it's one of the robber's birthdays and they take a cake with them. Then it's nothing more than a birthday celebration. :lol:

Their last big hoo-har was the so-called beergate. That's been forgotten about as nothing came off it, but Partygate is still in the news, undergoing a parliamentary inquiry and will still be talked about at the next election. :D
Oh right. Politician changes sides. Or in this case Civil servant becomes a politician. Who cares? Except for the fact they run the country. But that can be challenged on an issue by issue basis. Doesn't matter whether Farage joins Labour, Sturgeon becomes a Tory.
They still have to face the plebs at the ballot box. :-) I'm a pleb and prol and damned proud of that privilege.
Derek27

greenmark wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:30 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:01 pm
greenmark wrote:

Oh right. Politician changes sides. Or in this case Civil servant becomes a politician. Who cares? Except for the fact they run the country. But that can be challenged on an issue by issue basis. Doesn't matter whether Farage joins Labour, Sturgeon becomes a Tory.
They still have to face the plebs at the ballot box. :-) I'm a pleb and prol and damned proud of that privilege.
The suggestion is she was always labour, even when investigating Buffoon Boris, hence the title of this thread. It's funny how footballers can change teams and there's no suggestion that he was deliberately underperforming for his old side. :)
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:06 pm
The suggestion is she was always labour, even when investigating Buffoon Boris, hence the title of this thread. It's funny how footballers can change teams and there's no suggestion that he was deliberately underperforming for his old side. :)
The suggestion here is that the independence of Sue Gray's report is now in question and what's football got to do with underhand political manoeuvrings?

Footballers want to perform at their best to further their careers and sign more advantageous contracts just as Sue Gray wanted to please her future boss to secure a job. Fortunately footballers don't and can't run my life whereas unfortunately Starmer can. If it's so innocent why did Starmer fail to answer the question when he first spoke to Sue Gray about working for him when asked 10 times by Nick Ferrari? (starts at 2:40) and why did he play the coward and not attend The Commons when the matter was debated preferring to hide behind his deputy's skirt?

The defence of the double standards being exhibited here is to be expected from the LL's who live under the mantra that everything they say is true and unquestionable and everything others disagree with them on is clearly false!
sionascaig

I think the 58 ministers that resigned under Johnson as they couldn't trust a word he says has more to do with it than the fantasy conspiracy theory touted by some MP's that have quite clearly lost the plot.

Also, if Sue Gray was a mole she would have taken far more interest in the Abba event & the cocaine found at the after parties.

As an aside, Barry Gardiner was working hand in hand with MI5 re donation. It all went quite when they discovered similar donations had been made to the cons.

Anyhow, no idea what this has to do with trading...
firlandsfarm

sionascaig wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:20 pm
Anyhow, no idea what this has to do with trading...
Neither have I, just following the precedent set by the "boris and rishi partygate fines" thread! :D
Crazyskier

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:57 pm
So there we have it, Mr Clean aka Captain Hindsight is not so clean. Indeed he is as corrupt as those he is claiming are corrupt. As John Lennon said "Instant Karma's gonna get you, Gonna knock you right on the head" and it will if the media pay as much attention to it as they did to Boris and not brush it under the carpet as they did with the undeclared £500,000 in funding the Chinese Communist agent donated to Barry Gardiner. Even MI5 got involved with that one but it was buried!

So what have we learned ? Well, the intended "independent investigation" of Boris was not. It was chaired by a Keir Starmer mole who has now prostituted herself in some seedy deal of Government knowledge being swapped for political position. We also know that he ran frightened from his accusers yesterday by not attending Parliament when the matter was discussed preferring to hide behind the skirt of his deputy. And the lack of support for his position as shown by the pathetic turnout of Labour MP's not wishing to be associated with such corrupt manoeuvring.

How can a man, a poor strategist, a coward not prepared to face his accusers and one where his so called supporters distance themselves so quickly from him be seen as a possible leader of the country? God help us
You echo my sentiments precisely.

CS
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:56 am
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:06 pm
The suggestion here is that the independence of Sue Gray's report is now in question and what's football got to do with underhand political manoeuvrings?

Footballers want to perform at their best to further their careers and sign more advantageous contracts just as Sue Gray wanted to please her future boss to secure a job. Fortunately footballers don't and can't run my life whereas unfortunately Starmer can. If it's so innocent why did Starmer fail to answer the question when he first spoke to Sue Gray about working for him when asked 10 times by Nick Ferrari? (starts at 2:40) and why did he play the coward and not attend The Commons when the matter was debated preferring to hide behind his deputy's skirt?

The defence of the double standards being exhibited here is to be expected from the LL's who live under the mantra that everything they say is true and unquestionable and everything others disagree with them on is clearly false!
You never had an issue with Boris the Liar having a secret meeting with Sue Gray, while she was investigating him!

Return to “General discussion”