Grateful

A place to discuss anything.
DarrenB

To Peter and the community as a whole.

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me in my trading journey and those who have posted files, given advice and have contributed to the many posts that I have read that has helped me.
I am a member of a few forums on all kinds of subjects but this community is special.
It is very rare to find a group of people who strive for excellence and knowledge who are prepared to reach below themselves and pull others up on the ladder of success.
I wish you all well and I hope you all get the success that I know you all work hard to attain.
Many Thanks,
Darren.
Michael5482

+1

I was doing OK probably a bit lazy in my football trading in all honesty , when reading advice/information/videos posted on the forum it's been the motivation and catalyst catalyst to push it on. Used to rock up to any game and just trade what I seen but started to model games now and married the two up with improved results.

Greyhound automation is still an ongoing project but if I'd never of read the forum it wouldn't have even got off the ground.
Euler

Missed this first time around and stumbled across it this evening.

It's really nice to get this feedback, I'm sure the community will appreciate it.
decomez6

DarrenB wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 4:35 pm
To Peter and the community as a whole.
Many Thanks,
Darren.
+1
The heart :mrgreen: beat of the forum is the fidelity to brute facts :)

every time you think you discovered something special, do a search in the forum and Lo and behold , the Journey to an efficient market is very much in- efficient .
BIGGEST LESSON :
if you loose for long enough the worst that can happen is you LEARN or WIN .
Loose slowly , stay in the game for long enough , give yourself a fair chance (probabilistic speaking ) , learn how to win.

Return to “General discussion”