Horseracing each way markets

A place to discuss anything.
ShaunWhite

Is it possible to display the each way positions in the Watch List? It appears to just treat it as a win or place market type.
... Also my ladder doesn't seem to update once the each way market goes in-running? Any idea why that would be?
Screenshot_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Bump .....for me, every market type apart from ew refreshes that ladder correctly in-running. I can't think what setting could affect it.

Here's a watch list snapshot but it's the same as displayed on the ladder. Any ideas? I know ew markets aren't exactly top of anyone's list but I'm trying to monitor some automation.
Screenshot_6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

I've just had a quick look at this and the E/W markets did update and re-order order etc on the ladder screen when in-play

However the money traded IR was next to nothing, it only went from £1500 to £2500 during the whole race and most of that occurred within a 5-10sec window about 2/3rds of the way through the race (that was in 15:35 at Ascot)

The Watchlist also seemed to work OK, I reordered the ladder by selections traded volume then done the same on the WL and the order updated correctly
ShaunWhite

Thanks Dallas, really appreciate you looking at it. It's really strange, IR the ladder only shows a handful of offers briefly or none. I know BA isn't hardcoded to do anything for specific markets because if there's a market, it always shows it. Proper headscratcher.

I know there's f-all traded but I'll take a quid anywhere I can, I'm not fussy. :D My core strategy seems to hold up pretty well on most market types so I was casting the net a bit wider and trying the EWs. Being a dark and dusty corner of BA I wondered if it was an issue that hadn't been spotted.

FYI Derek told me his was fine too so I don't think it's a problem only you somehow don't have, iykwim.

Return to “General discussion”