Time Management

A place to discuss anything.
Michael5482

I'm modelling greyhounds trying to implement viable strategy's into the markets, started modelling football on the back of the greyhound modelling when I seen opportunities in football it could bring which as seen an very good improvement on the P&L and average watching 3.76 footy games a day but I'm literally 12+ hours a day every day.

Wondering how many hours people spend trading and how you manage your time?

I'm thinking of parking the greyhounds (for now) going all in with the football modelling as this is looking very fruitful and reducing the hours slightly.

When I first started I thought cushty once I cracked it sit and watch Loose Women and repeats of Minder on ITV4 during the day with a couple of hours watching footy on a night not looking at and manipulating spreadsheets all day. Funny how perception and reality are often a would apart :lol:
Anbell

Michael5482 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 12:00 pm
I'm modelling greyhounds trying to implement viable strategy's into the markets, started modelling football on the back of the greyhound modelling when I seen opportunities in football it could bring which as seen an very good improvement on the P&L and average watching 3.76 footy games a day but I'm literally 12+ hours a day every day.

Wondering how many hours people spend trading and how you manage your time?

I'm thinking of parking the greyhounds (for now) going all in with the football modelling as this is looking very fruitful and reducing the hours slightly.

When I first started I thought cushty once I cracked it sit and watch Loose Women and repeats of Minder on ITV4 during the day with a couple of hours watching footy on a night not looking at and manipulating spreadsheets all day. Funny how perception and reality are often a would apart :lol:
If it was easy it'd be easy

Return to “General discussion”