Yes
100%
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes

Total votes: 2
Vovsen

If possible, having One-Click screen as a tab in Guardian, would be great for an easy and fast overview of many markets and selections and reduce the amount of Windows needed, especially if also using many New Ladder Windows:

Guardian_One_Click.PNG

It would also make switching markets more casual, instead of having to drag the market or right-click and open in New One-Click Window every time you switch market.

(You can of course Pin the One Click Screen "into" Guardian, but that is sort of a hassle and I would rather not even use One-Click screen to avoid extra clicking, extra Windows etc or having to minimize the One-Click to see some of the other Guardian tab like the Log)

It will probably take up a lot more resources, so ideally one should be able to turn it off, or only have it on/refreshing, for the market you have clicked on with your mouse.

A related idea would be having the possibility to Sync the market you have clicked on in Guardian, with the first New Ladder Window, instead of having to right click or drag the market into the Ladder Window. This would be nice to have when only using one Ladder Window. Not quite sure how this could be approached with many Ladder Windows.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Vovsen on Sun May 09, 2021 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vovsen

Extra notes related to using primarily Guardian + New Ladder Window + One-Click Screen:

There are a few reasons why I rarely use the main/primary Bet Angel Window:

As a manual and auto trader, I rarely change any of the settings there, and there are a lot of icons I only use for Inplay.
It takes up 1/8 of my screen (27" 1080p) and that is too much space wasted, especially when the number of Ladder Window increases.
If opening the Ladder in the main BA Window, the Ladder will be too short and even shorter if also having Additional Information Items

-It would be nice if the Offset/Staking Method area could be minimized

I always start by looking at the Ladder, but it always opens the One-Click Screen first. Would be sweet if that could be changed.

It is not possible to remove/close a market from main BA Window, only going to the next/another and that is sort of "annoying" to me.

If any the above could be possible, I would definately like the main BA window more, and also use Servants more.

Thank you for considering
Geordie

Vovsen wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 8:16 am
-It would be nice if the Offset/Staking Method area could be minimized
+1 as this would increase the displayed odds range on the ladders (very useful for in play trading).

Return to “Suggestions”