Save preset stakes in Ladder

Help improve Bet Angel.
pickles

Unless I am just missing something obvious I can't seem to get BetAngel to save my preset stake values (ladder view) and have to update them each time I start the software?

If it's not currently possibly, could this be added please?

Many Thanks!!!
Dallas

You can click on Settings > save settings :)
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:17 pm
Ive had the same problem. I have saved everywhere it gives me a chance to save I have saved it, the settings and screen layout, but still the stakes change.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:57 pm
Dallas wrote:
Ive had the same problem. I have saved everywhere it gives me a chance to save I have saved it, the settings and screen layout, but still the stakes change.
Your preset stakes are saved as part of your main settings profile (one detailed above)
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:03 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:57 pm
Dallas wrote:
Your preset stakes are saved as part of your main settings profile (one detailed above)
It took me a while to figure that out and remember it. The ladder settings might be a more appropriate place to save stake settings.
Newbrawn

Ok this is driving me nuts. I can not get any preset stake setting to save. After adjusting them on the first ladder the other ladder is not copying over.So if i change both ladders to be the same then save in ladder settings profile, the Bet Angel settings and the main settings at the top it makes not difference. As soon as i move to a different market it all reverts back to previous stakes. Ive been using BA for years and just put up with it so I a should know what im doing here but clearly I am missing something. All other ladder settings save but not the staking area..please tell me im not going mad...
Dallas

Newbrawn wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:08 pm
Ok this is driving me nuts. I can not get any preset stake setting to save. After adjusting them on the first ladder the other ladder is not copying over.So if i change both ladders to be the same then save in ladder settings profile, the Bet Angel settings and the main settings at the top it makes not difference. As soon as i move to a different market it all reverts back to previous stakes. Ive been using BA for years and just put up with it so I a should know what im doing here but clearly I am missing something. All other ladder settings save but not the staking area..please tell me im not going mad...
Set your pre-set ladder stakes on the ladder profile you are using, then top left corner click
Settings > Save Settings
Newbrawn

But thats the problem Dallas it is not saving.
Dallas

Newbrawn wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:29 pm
But thats the problem Dallas it is not saving.
It only saves it on the profile you have on screen, if you switch to another ladder profile you'll need to set the stakes and save that and keep repeating that if you want them all the same

Return to “Suggestions”