larger silks image

Help improve Bet Angel.
AndyIsHere

Any chance we can get better/clearer and bigger pics of the silks in the ladder and one click

I tend to bring up another website in a different window with them on but would be ideal to have one close in on BA

cheers
Bonnie

+1
nubbins

I see that a feature to add silks as "additional Information" is now available. This however messes with the remainder of the additional information header (at least on my setup currently using 2 lines size 15) - takes up a lot of space to add a say row size 40 silks icon.

Suggestion to make the row size of the ladder header (the one containing silks, horse name, icons for graphs and p&l) configurable, just like row size on the remainder of the ladder, and scale silks (and maybe also name) according to row size.

current option.png
suggestion.png
Appologies if I am just missing a layout feature on the additional information section that can help me save some space.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Betfair have just announced a new endpoint for the silks. So when we get to see that in operation we will have another look.

But there are always limitations on what we can do as a small change somewhere can have a knock on effect elsewhere. But the suggestion is noted.

Return to “Suggestions”