Filter/search option for automation logs

Help improve Bet Angel.
jamesedwards

If you have complex automation rules running then finding a particular action amongst hundreds or even thousands of lines in the log can be tiresome.

It would be useful if there was some sort of auto-filter/search option for each market log in Guardian where you could type in a word or words and filter in just the relevant lines of the log.

This way you could bring back all the actions around one particular selection, or bring back all the stored values relating to one particular rule. Or if versatile enough using an 'AND' command could bring back a specific action against one particular selection.
Dallas

If you copy/paste it into 'Notepad', you can use the 'Find' option under the 'Edit' tab to search the text you want
Similar to how it works in Excel
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:32 pm
If you copy/paste it into 'Notepad', you can use the 'Find' option under the 'Edit' tab to search the text you want
I realise this. My point is I might have thousands of rows of stored values and I want to see all the lines together that are relevant to one selection, or all the lines together that are relevant to just one of the stored values throughout the race. So some sort of filter option would be extremely useful rather than just a search.
gazuty

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:01 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:32 pm
I realise this. My point is I might have thousands of rows of stored values and I want to see all the lines together that are relevant to one selection, or all the lines together that are relevant to just one of the stored values throughout the race. So some sort of filter option would be extremely useful rather than just a search.
Maybe paste into excel and use the filter function? or write a program in python to do it.
tlkjb

As part of debugging it would also be very helpful, if you could:

1. Add conditions as a note to the log file (as TRUE or FALSE result)
2. Select / Deselect ALL note to log file options in an Automation Rule at once (for signals, stored values, etc)

Return to “Suggestions”