Suggestion, Guardian General Refresh

Help improve Bet Angel.
PeterLe

Afternoon,

A suggestion please for consideration for future builds
On the general tab of guardian automation there is an option to "rearm every refresh"
maybe it would be good to allow "rearm on every update from TPD" or similar. You could probably set it to 200ms to match the feed but I think the former would be better
Thanks
Peter
jamesedwards

PeterLe wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:40 pm
Afternoon,

A suggestion please for consideration for future builds
On the general tab of guardian automation there is an option to "rearm every refresh"
maybe it would be good to allow "rearm on every update from TPD" or similar. You could probably set it to 200ms to match the feed but I think the former would be better
Thanks
Peter
I have mentioned before that ideally the Guardian refresh process needs some overhaul to compliment TPD.

I think it would be solved by being able to prioritise market refresh through a new ruleset, so you could choose to always prioritise refresh of a market that is 'in-play', for example.

Within the current set-up it is possible to use workarounds to improve prioritisation of a market using 'restrict refresh' or 'switch to one-click when in play'. But when you can have more than 10 TPD races running per hour it is unnecessarily complex and there are inevitably clashes.

Return to “Suggestions”