Do you wish you could open the Ladder a bit faster?

Help improve Bet Angel.

Do you wish you could open the Ladder a bit faster?

1. Yes, I would use both option 2. and 3.
57%
2. Yes, I would use a double click option to open the Ladder in the Bet Angel Screen
14%
3. Yes, I would use a single click option to open the Market in the last used Ladder Window
No votes
4. No
29%

Total votes: 7
Vovsen

I really wish that I could open Ladders faster from Guardian - it would save me quite some time, optimizing market ladder navigation speed.

The idea behind the poll is just to make BA faster and more efficient, I'm not happy with current market navigation options.

All the current 5 options available is either a little bit too slow, requires mouse with extra buttons, or your other hand on the keyboard.

I would like:
-Double mouse click on the Market in Guardian to open it in the Bet Angel Screen Ladder tab, instead of the One Click Screen tab as it does now
-Assign a behaviour for single mouse click in Guardian to show the Market in the last used Ladder Window, as suggested here:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19061&p=191086&hil ... er#p191086

Please vote, it would make me very happy and I hope others would find it as useful as I would.

Thank you,

-Vovsen
Last edited by Vovsen on Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:05 am, edited 15 times in total.
Derek27

Vovsen wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:06 am
I really wish that I could open Ladders faster from Guardian - it would save me quite some time and profit in the long run, and would especially be perfect for casual/lazy trading

All the current options available is either a little bit too slow, requires mouse with extra buttons, or your other hand on the keyboard, which I would like to keep free for snacks/smoking etc.

Reasons for the suggestion can be found in the thread linked below (Warning: long read, 2 posts)
viewtopic.php?p=316259#p316259

Please vote, it would make me very happy and I hope others would find it as useful as I would

Thank you,

-Vovsen
There are a few flaws in your survey. You've only provided "yes" options. It's a bit like Vladimir Putin's referendum in Ukraine where you're only allowed to vote yes. ;)

Your first option refers to options 1 and 2, but you haven't said what options 1 and 2 are?

You've given a link to the "reasons" for your suggestion but warned readers that it's a long post, which deterred me from reading it and may deter others. Perhaps give a brief summary?
Vovsen

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:16 am
There are a few flaws in your survey. You've only provided "yes" options. It's a bit like Vladimir Putin's referendum in Ukraine where you're only allowed to vote yes. ;)

Your first option refers to options 1 and 2, but you haven't said what options 1 and 2 are?

You've given a link to the "reasons" for your suggestion but warned readers that it's a long post, which deterred me from reading it and may deter others. Perhaps give a brief summary?
Hi Derek, forgot adding the "No" since I was convinced it would make BA better, heh.

Thanks for the feedback, I simplified the suggestion now :)
Derek27

Vovsen wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:59 am
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:16 am

Hi Derek, forgot adding the "No" since I was convinced it would make BA better, heh.

Thanks for the feedback, I simplified the suggestion now :)
No worries, but the question is, do you wish you could open the ladder faster rather than would it be faster. I can't honestly say it's on my wish list. :)
ShaunWhite

You can do it already. Have your ladder as a popped out window, (and you can reduce the main screen to the eseential info so you don't get the 1 click part, to make space for your ladders.) Then when you double click a market in guardian it displays in the ladder window.
Vovsen

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:32 pm
You can do it already. Have your ladder as a popped out window, (and you can reduce the main screen to the eseential info so you don't get the 1 click part, to make space for your ladders.) Then when you double click a market in guardian it displays in the ladder window.
Hi Shaun

Thanks for your input, that would be nice but does not work like you describe - at least not for me

That approach still opens the One Click Screen first, and I cannot remove it from the main screen part

I tested in practice mode with vanilla BA as well

Are you certain that what you are saying should be possible? Because then I will have to report it as a bug
Derek27

Vovsen wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:20 am
ShaunWhite wrote:
Hi Shaun

Thanks for your input, that would be nice but does not work like you describe - at least not for me

That approach still opens the One Click Screen first, and I cannot remove it from the main screen part

Are you certain that what you are saying should be possible? Because then I will have to report it as a bug
Just right-click on the market in Guardian and select the second or fourth option.

Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

Vovsen wrote:
ShaunWhite wrote:
Hi Shaun

It defiantly works. Have you set up BA to look something like this? then save.
sbys.PNG

If the one click screen opens when you click a guardian selection, then you may have a bug.

You will need to press the arrow in the top righthand corner of the ladder screen to undock the ladder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dabbla on Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

Reduce the size of the main window to obscure the 1 click part. It still "displays" but you don't see it. Aka like the screen shot above.
Dallas

Dabbla wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:42 am
Vovsen wrote:
ShaunWhite wrote:
Hi Shaun

It defiantly works. Have you set up BA to look something like this? then save.
sbys.PNG

If the one click screen opens when you click a guardian selection, then you may have a bug.

You will need to press the arrow in the top righthand corner of the ladder screen to undock the ladder.
Until the 'Display Markets' rule was added in V1.59 that was a method you could also use (and many did) to have markets open in the ladder window when enabling the 'Automatically switch Bet Angel market' option
So I too can confirm this definitely works, also make sure you also have the ladder window pinned after its been undocked

Return to “Suggestions”