Overall green position

Help improve Bet Angel.
JollyGreen

I have been speaking to a few fellow users and one of the features that keeps being asked for is a final green position on the 3 ladder view - enhanced is okay because the profit calculator shows it, as does the one click with "green" checked.

It seems a lot of users like the 3 ladder set-up but would like an overall "green" or "hedged" position from the ladder. It doesn't bother me too much because I use the calculators on a separate screen but some people have a single screen set-up so I can see the reason.

JG
jimrobo

I know what you mean, if I am using my laptop then in order to see the position you have to flick back the one click tab which can be annoying but I usually have the one click tab open in another screen anyway at home so it doesn't really affect me too much.

Personally I'd rather have a button on the top of each ladder which when pressed cancels all open orders on that selection. I often trade multiple ladders or switch from one ladder to another and have to cancel all open orders on the ladder I am switching from which takes a few seconds and would be great if I could cancel them all with one button.
Rubik

Do you think it would be best to have two figures at the top, one a selection profit and the second an overall profit.
JollyGreen

From the feedback I have been getting I think both would be preferable.

What do others think?
jimrobo

well looking at the current green up button on the ladder there is plenty of room for another total green position button so why not put both anyway?
floyd

Guys,

I couldn't agree more with the requirement for an overall green/red position above each ladder as has been mentioned the calculators are very good but only in enhanced mode when you only have one screen and space is at a premium.

I would also like to see your overall position within a small column within each Ladder itself. I have taken a screen shot from a competitors Application to better explain from a visual perspective. I hope this is acceptable!!

Thanks
floyd

Hi Bet Angel team. I'm absolutely delighted that you introduced this feature!!

Return to “Suggestions”