Random Stake Generator

Help improve Bet Angel.
SeaHorseRacing

I would like to make a suggestion for betangel.

This may sound crazy but it isnt.

A random stake generator.

For example set each stake cell at the top of your ladders.

So lets say for example my stakes listed are

1000 500 250 100 50

In each of those cells I could create a variety of stakes so for example, click on the 1000 and I could chose between 925 and 1075. So they would be my variety.

Now every time I click on that cell to use the 1000 stake it will give me a random stake size between 925 and 1075. This would enable me to enter markets completely annonymous giving me a different stake each time.

I could additionally just turn it off and use the cell stakes.
LinusP

Really?
SeaHorseRacing

Markets like greyhounds when you take an empty price.

If i wanted to use a stake of £25

I could instantly place them on the ladders and it could look like this

SeaHorseRacing

Obviously would be something you would edit in settings and you would hold a key down to make them random.

But they will only be random within your set stake band. Take finger off key to revert them back to normal stakes.

So I could chose these stakes

100 50 25 10

I could set variables in the settings to what ever i like.

Cell A- 90-110
Cell B- 40-60
Cell C- 20-30
Cell D- 5-15

So for exmple if I hold lets says the shift button, Whilst holding that whichever Stake cell I chose it will give me a random stake that is set in my variables. Every time I press and hold shift it will give me a new stake within the band. If I let go of shit will revert back to orginal cell stakes
SeaHorseRacing

Or additionally you could just set your settings to which ever percentage you want so you could set your random stake generator setting to 10%.

Now what ever you put in your stake cells. If you hold a key it will generate a stake thats is somewhre 10% above or 10% below.

Anyway just thought it was a good idea, some peoples stakes are just so obvious maybe mine is too.
Last edited by SeaHorseRacing on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimibt

i don't get this tbh... if you have a strategy, surely you try and mitigate as much randomness outside the known as possible. my vote (if it were a voteable item), would be WHY!!

sorry ;(
SeaHorseRacing

jimibt wrote:i don't get this tbh... if you have a strategy, surely you try and mitigate as much randomness outside the known as possible. my vote (if it were a voteable item), would be WHY!!

sorry ;(
The reason for doing so is to stop people seeing your stakes and stop you being identified.

Theres a guy/girl in the greyhound markets tonight using £50 stakes. Its easy money for people who can see that. Put £150 in front and you have a nice trade for couple quid.
madgoose101

So £150 would be your anonymous stake :roll:
Westerner

Not a crazy idea at all. Have thought about requesting this before.

Makes complete sense to me. Hope it happens.

:)
Crazyskier

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
jimibt wrote:i don't get this tbh... if you have a strategy, surely you try and mitigate as much randomness outside the known as possible. my vote (if it were a voteable item), would be WHY!!

sorry ;(
The reason for doing so is to stop people seeing your stakes and stop you being identified.

By betting below £2 my money NEVER shows on screen at all ;) Stops bots out-bidding me.
LinusP

It shows on my screen 8-)
Crazyskier

LinusP wrote:It shows on my screen 8-)
How?
LinusP

Build my own programs (don't tell Mr Webb)
Crazyskier

LinusP wrote:Build my own programs (don't tell Mr Webb)
Sure but they surely won't be able to see penny amounts that are not displayed on BF's own screen?

They will be using the same API or interface?
spreadbetting

The API returns all money available down to the penny, you can select the minimum amounts you wish to display. I'd imagine Betfair request all vendors set it at the minimum stakes for any particular currency. Most of the ladder is peppered with sub £2 bets with people thinking they're head of the queue never realising 3 or 4 others are in front of them with penny bets :)

Return to “Suggestions”